• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | December 9, 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Guess the result of the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
Front two simply too poor on the ball to do anything of note.

Need to get back to basics with a 4231. Front 4 of Auba, Özil, Pepe and whoever is on form on the left flank out of Nelson/Saka/Martinelli. Xhaka/Torreira at the base.

Use it for a couple of games. Consistency is key here, give the players time to learn Freddie's ideas and tactics.

Football is simple. We're overthinking it.
I think we need more ball carriers so defo open to dropping Laca, we aren't creating anything from open play. It was the same yesterday apart from a couple of chances created by Kolasinac/Pepe. Nelson whilst not proven at this level yet by any means is a good dribbler and usually looks threatening on the left.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Have to say, Pepe could do real damage to us here. We try to play positive under Pellegrini which means a lot of opportunities for transition damage.

In theory you should play the most destructive central midfield you can and exploit Auba and Pepe. Cresswell isn't a quick FB, and I don't think playing a lot of playmakers centrally will do you much good as Rice is honestly excellent at making life terrible for those types. I think he'd eat Xhaka and shove Torreira up his ass.

Impossible to predict though. You clearly have the better squad but your form has somehow been as bad as ours which is downright shocking to think about as our current form puts us bottom of the table.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Have to say, Pepe could do real damage to us here. We try to play positive under Pellegrini which means a lot of opportunities for transition damage.

In theory you should play the most destructive central midfield you can and exploit Auba and Pepe. Cresswell isn't a quick FB, and I don't think playing a lot of playmakers centrally will do you much good as Rice is honestly excellent at making life terrible for those types. I think he'd eat Xhaka and shove Torreira up his ass.

Impossible to predict though. You clearly have the better squad but your form has somehow been as bad as ours which is downright shocking to think about as our current form puts us bottom of the table.

How does it feel to know that Pellegrini gets another crack at the job because he'll beat us and make it 2 wins against the top 6 in quick sucession?

ScotsGooner89

I’ve went for a win mainly because I’m an optimistic idiot when it comes to arsenal.

Team I’d like to see:

Leno
Bellerin chambers sok tierney
Luiz
Xhaka guendouzi
Pepe. Auba. Martinelli

Sok in just because it’s either him or mustafi, both are equally as bad though so either or. Could have willock instead of guendouzi but he had a bad game so shouldn’t be rewarded with another start so soon.

Luiz to sit allowing both full backs to bomb on and inside forwards to come inside.

Would be happy with either auba or laca, definitely not both however!

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Stop playing Aubameyang and Lacazette together.

Play Chambers and Holding as the center pair with Tierney and Bellerin flanking them.

Go from there.

FinnGooner

Established Member
We have to try something new. The players have to get some confidence back. That’s unlikely to happen if we just keep fielding the same old same old. I’m thinking Luiz as DM. And maybe with Douzi if not for any other reason than the opponent getting confused which is which.

Leno
Hec - Sok - Rob - Tierney
DL - Douzi
Pepe - Mesut - Martinelli
Auba

If Pepe is slacking in training then Nelson in for him. Looking at that midfield though you can’t help but thinking how we ****ed up by letting Ramsey go. Then again, that team really should be able to beat WH. Upper mid table team easily so no excuses for Freddie if results don’t improve. Top 4 is out of the question, though, obviously. That shouldn’t even come up at press conferences any longer.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I’ve went for a win mainly because I’m an optimistic idiot when it comes to arsenal.

Team I’d like to see:

Leno
Bellerin chambers sok tierney
Luiz
Xhaka guendouzi
Pepe. Auba. Martinelli

Sok in just because it’s either him or mustafi, both are equally as bad though so either or. Could have willock instead of guendouzi but he had a bad game so shouldn’t be rewarded with another start so soon.

Luiz to sit allowing both full backs to bomb on and inside forwards to come inside.

Would be happy with either auba or laca, definitely not both however!
You've GONE*

For God's sake.

blaze_of_glory

-------------------Leno------------------------
Hector-----Chambers--Sok---------Tierney
--------------Guendo---Xhaka------------
Pepe---------------Özil--------------Martinelli
---------------------Auba-----------------------

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's shame westham won't play Roberto we could have made him best gk ever

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
On the 9th of December 1991, at 6:18pm on a Monday, tiny me was born, ready to enjoy a life of fun and love...fast forward to 9th December 2019, and 28 year old me is ready for more nonsense from this club...expecting the worst here, **** Arsenal!

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
On the 9th of December 1991, at 6:18pm on a Monday, tiny me was born, ready to enjoy a life of fun and love...fast forward to 9th December 2019, and 28 year old me is ready for more nonsense from this club...expecting the worst here, **** Arsenal!
You were born exactly a week before my first birthday, how sweet.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Look at this beautiful group of men...God, they’re such men! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom