• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Sanllehi: So why do you think you're the man for the Arsenal job?
Allegri: I've won 5 titles in a row, 2 CL finals, managed Ronaldo, Pogba etc
Rodgers: I won a treble treble including a invincible season, got Leicester in the title race
Arteta: Pep let me take a team talk once

A "treble treble" in one of the worst and least competitive leagues in Europe.

Well done, Brendan.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I don't whether to laugh or cry. A week since the sacking and no serious links. Ballbag is quiet i don't know if that's good or not.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Everton :rofl:

Starting to feel sorry for them. They're really trying but it's just not coming off for them.

Cheers for taking Iwobi though. One of the greatest deals of all time.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I'd say no news is good news, but in our case we probably thought he'd say no and didn't even bother to ask....
Ornstein has mentioned Poch several times, I'd be amazing if they didn't try at least.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We want a manager who isn't currently in a job. If we didn't approach Poch then it would be scandalous, we definitely have at least approached.

Many people don't rate Raul for whatever reason, but he's the sort of bloke that would want to pull this off just for the pure ****housery it would cause.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
How do we not even have a manager yet?

Absolutely mindboggling when you think about it.

What were those clowns running the club doing during the international break? Did it genuinely first occur to fire Emery after the Saints game?

How freaking incompetent is that?

No backup, no nothing. Just casually throw a legend under the bus and hide behind him. ****ing wankers.

Oh definitely. Until the Saints game, I'm pretty sure they wanted to keep him till the end of the season - and then the boos and the empty seats happened.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Just saying we could probably get Wilder in for a couple of million :lol:
Wilder looks like a 6 pack of Carlsberg export kinda guy.

Perhaps bravery is what we need. Some of our fans wouldnt have touched Poch when he was at Southampton.

goonergaz

Interesting that he hasn’t rejected us yet / said he’s not interested - given that it’s well-reported that we’re interested.

We being the fans.

Maybe for our (the clubs) sake we don't want the rejection so haven't approached, bit like seeing someone you know split up with a stunner and not having the balls to ask her out.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We being the fans.

Maybe for our (the clubs) sake we don't want the rejection so haven't approached, bit like seeing someone you know split up with a stunner and not having the balls to ask her out.

Haha no way man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom