• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Why would even Everton approach poch the guys never been top club for a while

Banter owner there who gets involved in running the club.

Apparently he overrules the transfer committee every chance he gets which is why their squad is such a shambles.

Playing real life FM thinking he’ll get in some top level manager when in reality he’ll have his work cut out to get Eddie Howe.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
A work colleague just said to me Arteta is a done deal. Pinch of salt stuff.

People at work are idiots, one of my colleagues try tell me the Ceballos loan was off because Bale got injured. I told him that's practically impossible because it's already all been signed up and he took the pic but he kept insisting cos he read a rumour on twitter.

But he was a Man United fan in London so the chances that he's a dumb c*nt were very high.

Riotof91

Banter owner there who gets involved in running the club.

Apparently he overrules the transfer committee every chance he gets which is why their squad is such a shambles.

Playing real life FM thinking he’ll get in some top level manager when in reality he’ll have his work cut out to get Eddie Howe.
at Ieast he cares which is more than u can say for our owner

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
How do we not even have a manager yet?

Absolutely mindboggling when you think about it.

What were those clowns running the club doing during the international break? Did it genuinely first occur to fire Emery after the Saints game?

How freaking incompetent is that?

No backup, no nothing. Just casually throw a legend under the bus and hide behind him. ****ing wankers.

It is incredible how they have fvcked it up. I was saying all along that replacing Emery would be difficult at this time of year, Mourinho was the only manager available. When he went to Sp**s I thought our BoD would definitely try to keep Emery until summer, UNLESS they were working on a replacement, which was clearly the sensible option. When they sacked Emery I assumed they had someone & I didn't mind Freddie for a few games. Now its gone as bad as it possibly could and the BoD are clueless about what to do. Unbelievable! We don't deserve what is happening to our club but those bunch of tossers upstairs deserve it all and more!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

at Ieast he cares which is more than u can say for our owner

You don’t want someone meddling like he does when they haven’t got a clue. Look at the money they’ve spunked up the wall on dross.

Paid us over 20M for Theo ffs. Spent big on the likes of Keane, Mina, Pickford, Tosun, Klaasen and Bolasie. They paid 45M for Sigurdsson. Just flushing money down the toilet.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
If you didn't plan on bringing someone like Poch in or felt like it's time to be really bold by going with Arteta there's really no reason whatsoever to miss out on Mourinho.

But clearly, the club never looked ahead, always reactive and even then taking their time. Absolute banter.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Imagine turning your nose up at Howe or Benitez when you’re in the relegation zone :lol:

Reactions: A_G

Manberg

Predator
It's not unusual for clubs not to have a new manager in place when a manager's sacked. Ole last year for example.
Roberto Di Matteo went on to win Chelsea the Champions League!

I don't like the board and I want them out too, but they sacked Emery and I'm sure they're looking for a manager but the process takes time.

ChefMan21

One name that might be on the radar is Santiago Solari. Overheard someone say his name today and I didn't reject it out of hand. Unemployed darkhorse? Not sure how to take that...

Manberg

Predator
Vieira's Nice lost 4-1 on Wednesday.

Whilst I saw that result I looked at the ligue 1 table and noticed that Marseille are doing well. Their manager? Andre Villas Boas. What do you guys think about him?

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
It's not unusual for clubs not to have a new manager in place when a manager's sacked. Ole last year for example.
Roberto Di Matteo went on to win Chelsea the Champions League!

I don't like the board and I want them out too, but they sacked Emery and I'm sure they're looking for a manager but the process takes time.

Yes, we will probably get a new manager when our relegation is confirmed. But thats okey because this process needs time.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Looked up this Vitor Pereira, very suspect record.

Did he relegate 1860 Munich to the third tier @Toby Andrl ?

Last edited:

pacstud

If you didn't plan on bringing someone like Poch in or felt like it's time to be really bold by going with Arteta there's really no reason whatsoever to miss out on Mourinho.

But clearly, the club never looked ahead, always reactive and even then taking their time. Absolute banter.
tbf, you're making a ton of assumptions and then getting mad as though your assumptions were true.

Doesn't mean you'll be proven wrong, but let's at least wait until our management confirms our fears, eh?

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
**** it man, get Marcelino in. Not the top choice for anyone, but he's a good manager. Waiting for a top class manager made sense while we still had a chance to attract one, but at this rate we'll be in relegation zone come new year and the board will still be in the process of drawing up a short list. No manager with a reputation is gonna want to touch us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
To be fair Valencia fans were abslout fuming when Marcelino resigned last season they finished with 61 points and 16 games ended with draw most of them at home.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot

Solskjaer made Mourinho look like a clueless w@nker. Stop talking about that creep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom