• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | December 9, 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Guess the result of the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
ytpPCoy.png

ffs :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

West Ham 3 - Arsenal 0. Antonio, Noble & whoever hasn't scored for them yet this season. Charity FC still has a lot to give.

This horrible season is not over yet, plenty more misery before our fate is sealed either way.

pacstud

Who knows ffs? Could just as easily route them 4-1?!? Only certainty is that we'll concede.

Otherwise???

Comical, or would be if it wasn't true.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
West Ham 3 - Arsenal 0. Antonio, Noble & whoever hasn't scored for them yet this season. Charity FC still has a lot to give.

This horrible season is not over yet, plenty more misery before our fate is sealed either way.
If Mark Noble scores, i'll have you banned. Hate him.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

What are the odds we get relegated this season? What impact would that actually have for the club?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Always loved this match...this was around the time that Özil v Payet thing started, so to smash them at their ground with Özil scoring was so sweet...Özil scored three games in a row against them, after that comparison was made :bounce:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Always loved this match...this was around the time that Özil v Payet thing started, so to smash them at their ground with Özil scoring was so sweet...Özil scored three games in a row against them, after that comparison was made :bounce:
Remember this game i think this is the last timr we played and destroy a side away from home from start to finish

GunnerUK

What has to come too fellow Gooners when we’re not even sure of a win against West Ham no more.

how the mighty have fallen and your all fallen with me

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Feel a win coming! My left knee is hurting, have a slight diarrhea and it’s full moon. All good signs! A 3-1 Arsenal coming.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

This just shows how much we miss Alexis Sanchez and how good he was for us for a while. Last truly world class player we have had. He was such a bundle of energy and helped out overall play with his energy and movement. Regardless if we at times played like **** when he was here, he always brought it. God I miss him!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This just shows how much we miss Alexis Sanchez and how good he was for us for a while. Last truly world class player we have had. He was such a bundle of energy and helped out overall play with his energy and movement. Regardless if we at times played like **** when he was here, he always brought it. God I miss him!

The only two wingers in the Wenger era I would take over him would be Pires and Overmars, think he was a brilliant player...shame he’s basically a laughing stock now really, as before he left us he had an amazing career for club and country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom