• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Scenes when Potch has probably already agreed to take on the job and we're formalizing the interview process as strictly a corporate formality.

ChefMan21

Look at his face, he’s loving it. That’s a classic Wenger/Cazorla smirk if I’ve ever seen one.
Speaking of Cazorla, I reckon he might make a good manager one day. Would love to get him into the coaching setup when he retires, if he's interested, at least to see how he goes.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Actually even to the 4th....they played in 2BL, got relegated to third but then didn't have the money for the License cause him and ayre and transfers were so expensive so they were even dropped to 4th:lol:

Surely not Ian Ayre? Christ that sounds a shambles.

Poor 1860.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Actually even to the 4th....they played in 2BL, got relegated to third but then didn't have the money for the License cause him and ayre and transfers were so expensive so they were even dropped to 4th:lol:

Seems like a perfect fit to our free falling performances.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You’re building a new team for real, we have no defence and midfield atm, the attack will break up once Auba leaves.

Hopefully the new manager will get rid of Lacazette.

Leeroy1979

Need 3 players in Jan easier said than done i know.
Got to say one of the more reasonable and rational posts I have read Some Legs and graft in cm and a reliable cb to link up with saliba next season which will enhance what we do have. I know getting these will be easier said than done but both those options can be found and with a good manager to organise them we will turn the corner. I think the talk of a relegation scrap is a bit much

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Got to say one of the more reasonable and rational posts I have read Some Legs and graft in cm and a reliable cb to link up with saliba next season which will enhance what we do have. I know getting these will be easier said than done but both those options can be found and with a good manager to organise them we will turn the corner. I think the talk of a relegation scrap is a bit much
We need at least one leader, the Jan window is difficult but will be essential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom