• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Massive what if for me is what if we got Wilf instead of Ox. You’re looking at a PL title imo.

Watch him tear teams apart at will for Chelsea in January. We've had our chance and the board chose the slightly younger flavor of the month.

Idiocy knows no bounds with them.

Tony's nose

I actually cant see much of a way out of this , the team needs tearing apart as its crap,the board are clueless , the moustache owner has no interest other than its value for his other assets.

Can get whatever manager you want in here nothing much will change .

Ashybashy86

Watch him tear teams apart at will for Chelsea in January. We've had our chance and the board chose the slightly younger flavor of the month.

Idiocy knows no bounds with them.
:lol: It was a bit longer than a month, but yes, we should've gone for Wilf. I think Pepe being younger was the main factor, tbh. Hopefully it's just that he needs better coaching and man management. He seems like the type that needs an arm around the shoulder. Some players are just like that (Dele Alli).

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

source.gif

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
At the moment it seems only Ancelotti and Arteta are realistically available. My preference is go for the experienced one. Ancelotti won't be cheap and he might want his coaching team in. Arteta could cost less. But there are doubts on the Spaniard given the pressure the team is facing.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

:lol: It was a bit longer than a month, but yes, we should've gone for Wilf. I think Pepe being younger was the main factor, tbh. Hopefully it's just that he needs better coaching and man management. He seems like the type that needs an arm around the shoulder. Some players are just like that (Dele Alli).

The longer we go on without identifying the long term manager, the more dire players attitudes and mentalities will deteriorate.

All managers love certain players and have their favorites, and Ljunberg isn't immune to that.

Freddie, though I love him, clearly is aware that he's only a steward, otherwise he wouldn't have been forthright in admitting that Pepe's lack of game time against Norwich stemmed from his observation of him during training and "not liking what he saw" as I'm paraphrasing here, but the meaning was clear.

I'd worry this would have a knock on effect but the players as a whole seem to have surrendered any initiative so we're really already in the worst case scenario.

Last edited:

Leeroy1979

We need to make an appointment soon. You all know what it's like in work when someone is promoted short term and everybody knows it. You look past them wondering who's the next real guy in charge coming in. Could be the reason players are phoning it in at the moment as they knew emery was getting the bullet and know Freddie won't be the long term boss

Leeroy1979

Got to be honest I don't think viera is ready for the job....yet...one day maybe but not yet. I would rather a manager with experience and know how but if we are going for a younger/ cheaper manager then viera is better than our current situation

Or...be braver and be the club to take a punt on Howe ,despite my reservations about his defence and recruitment , everyone says he's going to take over a top club one day so why not us? Not my first choice but an interesting one to consider?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Vieira as manager, and get Thierry in as his assistant...the band is getting back together one more time...

DhB-3y2XUAEp0bU.jpg

:drool:

Leeroy1979

Roberto Martinez is back in the uk just saw him in the coffee shop in Langland mumbles where he still has a house from his swansea days. Locals are saying they've seen furniture being delivered and there seems been no one living there's for the past year lol wasn't he quoted as saying he wanted the Sp**s job? Going forward I'd have him but by god he'd need one hell of a defence coach with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom