• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 16

OSBK

Established Member
Paul Merson gets a lot of criticism but he’s one of the most “on point” pundits out there. Guys like this have football as second nature.

Saying nothing has changed with Jose at Sp**s.

3 wins out of 4, where would we be with 3 wins out of 4 right now?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Paul Merson gets a lot of criticism but he’s one of the most “on point” pundits out there. Guys like this have football as second nature.

Saying nothing has changed with Jose at Sp**s.

Superb pundit, called Marco Silva spot on and one was one of the first to call out Emery saying nothing had improved since Wenger. People give him a hard time because he struggles with some players names.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Duncan is an example of a what a manager who looks the part will get you. When I say "looks the part" I mean a manager who looks like he will kick your ass if you put in a half ass performance. A manger who looks intimidating and that is why I want Simeone here, he'd rip more then half our team a new one and we would get new players who would be workhorses! Anyways, if the rest of the matches go accordingly we could be battling top 5/6 again rather then looking below us if we beat the Hammers on Monday so fingers crossed we turn this garbage season around and play some good football with some fluidity.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Damn, Liverpool have a killer schedule. Play Villa on the 17th and in Qatar the next day for this dumb World Cup. At least play this cup somewhere in Europe, then.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Rocket up the ass. We have been missing a manager who can do that since george graham. I would want Vieira (not Viera ffs) as manager just for that, he wont take any crap and if you wont follow Vieira (not Viera ffs) in battle then hang up your boots son.
Rocket up the ass doesn’t work, if it did then people like Tony Adams and Tony Pulis would be managing in the PL today.

The problem with Arsenal is not that players aren’t trying, it’s the combination of the coaching being questionable and players not being good enough.

There was never one game under Wenger where you felt the players were not trying.

Ewarwoowar

Damn, Liverpool have a killer schedule. Play Villa on the 17th and in Qatar the next day for this dumb World Cup. At least play this cup somewhere in Europe, then.
No need to worry for Liverpool, VAR has their back

GDeep™

League is very weak
Defending in football has to be the easiest art going.

Doing what Wenger done and playing creative football is on the other scale, only a few managers in a generation can get it down to an art like that.

OSBK

Established Member
Rocket up the ass doesn’t work, if it did then people like Tony Adams and Tony Pulis would be managing in the PL today.

The problem with Arsenal is not that players aren’t trying, it’s the combination of the coaching being questionable and players not being good enough.

There was never one game under Wenger where you felt the players were not trying.

Milan away, bayern thumping are 2 that haunt my dreams.

I think rocket up the ass is kinda broad so what i mean is Look at klopp, simone, pep. All have there teams fighting and fired up to goto war. You see these guys on the touchline screaming at their players and the players respond. All 3 of those, jose as well dont take crap from players and push them to perform by giving them a "rocket" if need be.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Seen some nice link up play so far from Bobby and Mo.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Milan away, bayern thumping are 2 that haunt my dreams.

I think rocket up the ass is kinda broad so what i mean is Look at klopp, simone, pep. All have there teams fighting and fired up to goto war. You see these guys on the touchline screaming at their players and the players respond. All 3 of those, jose as well dont take crap from players and push them to perform by giving them a "rocket" if need be.
When you put it like that, then I get you. More an intense type management and game.

Very rare those guys, that’s why some of us want to risk it with Arteta to see if he can become that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom