• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 16

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Milan away, bayern thumping are 2 that haunt my dreams.

I think rocket up the ass is kinda broad so what i mean is Look at klopp, simone, pep. All have there teams fighting and fired up to goto war. You see these guys on the touchline screaming at their players and the players respond. All 3 of those, jose as well dont take crap from players and push them to perform by giving them a "rocket" if need be.

Yeah spot on with Kloppo mate. Emery looked permanently confused and scared on the touchline. Doesn’t communicate confidence.

Kloppo is kicking every ball, goes wild when they score. Gives the Red Men that extra 5% when they need it most. His players would run through walls for him.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Yeah spot on with Kloppo mate. Emery looked permanently confused and scared on the touchline. Doesn’t communicate confidence.

Kloppo is kicking every ball, goes wild when they score. Gives the Red Men that extra 5% when they need it most. His players would run through walls for him.
Call them the Red men one more time and you should be banned.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Bournemouth are never out of these games at home.

Howe really needs to push on and test himself elsewhere before he turns into Alan Curbishley.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bournemouth are never out of these games at home.

Howe really needs to push on and test himself elsewhere before he turns into Alan Curbishley.

He’s an Everton fan, why they’re playing out of their skin so far. Bitter mentality.

He should go to Everton tbh, spend happy owner and a real chance to do a Brendan if he’s good enough.

Big risk though.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He’s an Everton fan, why they’re playing out of their skin so far. Bitter mentality.

He should go to Everton tbh, spend happy owner and a real chance to do a Brendan if he’s good enough.

Big risk though.
Would be interesting to see him at Everton or West Ham, think he could do really well with better players at his disposal.

Ewarwoowar

Klopp is the cherry on the cake, pool had had that fire and belief before he came, he just taken it to that next level.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
If he did well I’d be interested, it’s a massive risk though.

He’s sheltered at Bournemouth to a degree and I’ve wondered how good he’d be away from them.

He should stay forever at Bournemouth.Their legend and that is his comfort zone.Unless they sack him at one stage.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom