• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 16

GDeep™

League is very weak
Meh,don't know in how many games he showed something speical.He was never used in proper way at us.
Easier when you can just slot into a machine like Liverpool. It’s only recently he’s started chipping in with goals. Not like he’s been a standout performer for them.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Easier when you can just slot into a machine like Liverpool. It’s only recently he’s started chipping in with goals. Not like he’s been a standout performer for them.

When they have right system to use player in proper way.Doubt that half of those Liverpool players would look this good under some other manager.It's all about Klopp there.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ramsey was so poor in his first few seasons after injury.That purple patch in 2013-14 made him better over time.

Was great in 2012/13. Dominated midfield matches.

It was always hard for him to work his way back after a horrific leg break.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Mu uncle in Ireland is a massive Pool fan so I will be happy if they win the title as I have said - the only thing I don't want is them going undefeated. I would also like the title race to be close for us neutrals who can't watch our own team FFS.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Highly possibility Liverpool going to win the title without losing or at least 20 points difference thier team work together they unit they well settled.

Mourinho also will keep trying to make Sp**s better at home

Top Bottom