• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 16

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
AM hated Ox and Ramsey.

It was only me and few others who liked these two.
I liked ramsey and oz but thier fitness wise is bad look at juve fans they already annoyed with ramsey fitness level he always been injured

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Duncan is an example of a what a manager who looks the part will get you. When I say "looks the part" I mean a manager who looks like he will kick your ass if you put in a half ass performance. A manger who looks intimidating and that is why I want Simeone here, he'd rip more then half our team a new one and we would get new players who would be workhorses! Anyways, if the rest of the matches go accordingly we could be battling top 5/6 again rather then looking below us if we beat the Hammers on Monday so fingers crossed we turn this garbage season around and play some good football with some fluidity.
So you want Vieira then?

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Nobody will stop the Red men

We will !

327708926_c1041714.gif

Ewarwoowar

It's their turn. Good to see. Some annoying fans on social media etc but their core fanbase more than deserving.
People critiquing them for living in the past because they were using there past successes as a base to work from, carried that belief through all that time despite other fans taking the piss, but they ****ing did it, they came together slapped their dodgy owners upside the head, kept the club honest in their endeavors, forced them to deliver and now their reaping the rewards as it is translated onto the pitch, granted some of the fans can be dicks, but we would do well to take a leaf from their book.

GDeep™

League is very weak
One thing is that Liverpool have always spent big and showed ambition, just needed a good manager to focus those resources.

Same with Utd now, once a top manager arrives, they are back. Could be Potch.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good Eddie Howe not on list. Poverty manager that can't be bothered to even fix his defense

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
With Arsenal, even with a top manager we are not back.
A good manager will get more out of players you might not expect. Firmino didn’t look like anything special under Brendan playing on the wing but Klopp stuck him up front and it was a game changer. Not to mention him getting more out of Henderson and even finishing top 4 with Milner getting loads of games at LB.

The next manager could easily change the fortunes of players like Pepe and Torreira, that’s why I can’t agree that a huge overhaul is needed just because Emery struggled with them.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Who was in charge of transfers when we sold Ox to Liverpool, was it Sven?

blaze_of_glory

Why lament Ox leaving? He was always disappointing for us and really he's just ok for Liverpool. They are so good that ever player will do well in their team right now.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Why lament Ox leaving? He was always disappointing for us and really he's just ok for Liverpool. They are so good that ever player will do well in their team right now.
Don’t forget we offered to make him one of the top earners at the club. :lol:

Obviously in hindsight if we knew Ox would snake us we should’ve sold him a bit earlier to convince Gnabry to stay.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That was before Sven or Raul joined, so probably Wenger. £35m was good business for a player that could establish himself here despite the talent.

That sounds right...Sven definitely sold our only two other wingers in Sanchez and Walcott, bringing in no winger to replace them...brought Mik in though on high wages, which some believe eventually cost us Ramsey...also signed Lucas and Guendouzi which brought both our skill and physicality in midfield significantly down, kudos there Sven...God, he was a crap scout for us.

Reactions: A_G

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
He already looks like better player.When he was at us,he ran like brainless chicken and try some dumb long shots.

He really doesn’t, but it’s not his fault.. Takes time to get back after an injury like that.. Injuries in general has hindered his progress considerably.. Massive talent, but will probably never be as good as the early promise suggested

Latest posts

Top Bottom