• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riotof91

These guys was my top 5 list to succeed Wenger
1. Luis Enrique
2. Thomas Tuchel

3. Max Allegri
4. Brendan Rodgers
5. Leonardo Jardim

And here`s my top 4 list of managers we can get now (i know the board will not go for any of these managers but..)
1. Carlo Ancelotti
2. Leonardo Jardim
3. Diego Simeone (if he gets sacked by Atletico, which is unlikely)
4. Poch
none of the boIded are coming here mid season get reaIistic ffs
u might not want Ancelotti but Arteta/Vieira is wrse,
worse is an understatement...could get relegated with chancers like arteta & vieira
this is why we ended up with Ijunberg instead of mourinho, deIusionaI arsenaI fans dreaming about aIIegri who aIready rejected us, carIo onIy top manager avaiIbIe, get before everton do

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
The problem with Mourinho wasn't that he wasn't "good enough for Arsenal," it was that he's a ****ing douche who continually disrespected our greatest manager and acts like a child as soon as things don't go his way.

I would have been very uncomfortable with Mourinho at Arsenal. He might have started off well enough, but it would be hard to trust that he wouldn't create his own toxicity after awhile considering his previous two jobs. Great coach at one time, but he lost the plot mentally some years ago. Even at Real Madrid things went sour with the club. He may be on his best behavior now, but eventually something will set him off.

ChefMan21

Thanks for this. I've read the articles and am impressed by him even more. We need someone who will change the ethos of the club, much like Arsène did.

Someone who will over haul the attitude of the whole club and who is motivated by principles. I think he will be able to translate his principle to our league.

Even though I've just heard about him, I really want him at the club now.

Why do you have doubts?
Because I'm Australian and hence I'm biased.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Simeone (a) isn’t leaving Atletico; (b) wouldn’t suit our club; (c) doesn’t speak a word of English and has given up learning; and (d) would be incredibly expensive.

Just not happening.

Just wish-listing him when he rips into our defenders and midfielders during training..now that would be a sight.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Apparently Tuchel is struggling a bit with PSG, that’s the only club right now I think I’m worried about with Pochettino.

Zidane has Real Madrid flying again, Ole looks safe. Poch won’t go to Barca and Bayern won’t hire him.

Can’t see him going to Napoli, board has to make this happen.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Apparently Tuchel is struggling a bit with PSG, that’s the only club right now I think I’m worried about with Pochettino.

Zidane has Real Madrid flying again, Ole looks safe. Poch won’t go to Barca and Bayern won’t hire him.

You think that Barca won't go for him ? Reckon that Valverde will leave at the end of the season and they need some good offensive manager.There is no so much offers for them atm.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

Levy will rinse us dry for Poch

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Logic dictates if Barca are not an option, neither would we be, according to the man himself.

I'm not as giddy as most here who seem to have taken the fact that he hasn't ruled himself out of contention. He's always been a man of few words & doesn't like to play games.

It'll become clear where he'll be off to next week but it won't be here.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You think that Barca won't go for him ? Reckon that Valverde will leave at the end of the season and they need some good offensive manager.There is no so much offers for them atm.

He’s very, very closely linked to Espanyol. Both managed and played there.

It’s one thing doing the nasty to Sp**s and managing us but I can’t see him betraying them. They’re his main love in football.

Tony's nose

These guys was my top 5 list to succeed Wenger
1. Luis Enrique
2. Thomas Tuchel
3. Max Allegri
4. Brendan Rodgers
5. Leonardo Jardim

And here`s my top 4 list of managers we can get now (i know the board will not go for any of these managers but..)
1. Carlo Ancelotti
2. Leonardo Jardim
3. Diego Simeone (if he gets sacked by Atletico, which is unlikely)
4. Poch[/QUOTE

Meanwhile the board have a completely different list

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Logic dictates if Barca are not an option, neither would we be, according to the man himself.

I'm not as giddy as most here who seem to have taken the fact that he hasn't ruled himself out of contention. He's always been a man of few words & doesn't like to play games.

It'll become clear where he'll be off to next week but it won't be here.

Sp**s must have hurt him badly though, showed him no loyalty after getting them to a CL final.

He’s won a trophy with Espanyol and clearly sees them as a major part of his life.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s must have hurt him badly though, showed him no loyalty after getting them to a CL final.

He’s won a trophy with Espanyol and clearly sees them as a major part of his life.

I agree, Espanyol is much closer to him, what with him playing there & managing afterwards.

If he feels he's been dealt a raw deal by Sp**s, we're definitely in with a chance as it'd be a more palatable transfer across the divide then with Barca.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
I wonder if Freddie really is going to be given till the end of the season. As it is looking, there really isn't much difference in terms of results and he isn't a long term solution.

Most managers we want are at good clubs right now and we are left with very few options.

If only PSG sacked Tuchel... Wishlisting aside, we actually lack structure and seem to have no motivation.

Pepes blue pill

Mentioned marco rose as an outside bet early on in this thread, doing amazing now n a win over bayern today, sadly I cant see him leaving atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom