• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 16

GDeep™

League is very weak
Pep is a disgrace. Guy spends 2 billion building his team and they haven’t turned up in Europe or the league this year.

Pepes blue pill

Ole sensible and has his team sit and then break with incredible pace against a defence that cant defend, cant wait until we try some complicated nothing bs against them in a couple weeks

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
1. Liverpool
2. Leicester
3. City
4. Tottenham
5. Chelsea
6. United
13. Arsenal

at the end.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Peps tactics rely on having the best ball playing talent in every position.

If Arteta came here with Peps approach we'd get relegated, we don't have the chequebook or quality to play Pep Ball.
No duh.

Which is why I wonder what Arteta's attacking style would be like.

Like I said, I feel like his tactics are pigeon holed by Pep to playing a very certain style.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Manutd start getting sloppy if they can get hold on until HT would be great for them

Pepes blue pill

No duh.

Which is why I wonder what Arteta's attacking style would be like.

Like I said, I feel like his tactics are pigeon holed by Pep to playing a very certain style.

Arteta will be a awful appointment imo, will try n get us playing like city and it will be a disaster

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal should break the bank for Potch. Surely Utd can’t get rid of Ole atm.

I don't think they will. They've tried the big name managers, I think they are going to stick it out with their Ole & young British players thing. As long as the fans do not turn on Ole, I believe they will keep with it.

Top Bottom