• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 16

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
2010-2011 Djourou was Sol Campbell esque tbf :facepalm:

maxresdefault.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Man city getting too many times in utd final 3rd but can't make good decisions

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He can also buy Maldini and Nesta and make them to look like Djourou and Luiz.
His strategy has always been to keep possession and keep his defence from coming under stress, as much as possible, which isn’t such a bad thing. It’s all about CB playing CBs which I’m not always sure about myself.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
His strategy has always been to keep possession and keep his defence from coming under stress, as much as possible, which isn’t such a bad thing. It’s all about CB playing CBs which I’m not always sure about myself.

He just depends on his offensive power and knows that most the time his team will score more than opponent.

Once,when teams have good organization and play good defence,they become mess.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Wonder what the chances are of Pep staying beyond this season, never stayed anywhere for longer than four seasons.

Probably going to take some piss easy job like PSG or Bayern.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Wonder what the chances are of Pep staying beyond this season, never stayed anywhere for longer than four seasons.
Probably depends on whether they get that CL ban next season or not.

Tumblin'Dice

Hates Reddit

Probably going to take some piss easy job like PSG or Bayern.

The only remaining clubs I see Pep ever going to are PSG or Juve, unless of course he goes back home to Barca.

Top Bottom