• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think we'll have to be realistic if they chose Arteta that's mean Poch and Allegri didn't want the move or will wait until summer and the board won't hire Marcelino

Joestlaachmkr

Even in our interviews we are bunch of wierdos
Indeed, i read somewhere the reason why the board selected Emery as a replacement to Wenger was becase he was the candidate who could most of our players. And that was apparantly the main reason they went for Emery instead of Enrique or Allegri.

Ewarwoowar

Even in our interviews we are bunch of wierdos
I went for an interview at an Asda just built and not long after Walmart had taken over and they needed to find loads of staff from cashiers, to shelf stackers to stores people. The interview was in two stages, the first part was about 40-50 of us split into groups of four told to improvise a script and act out a role play that had **** all to do with what a job in Asda would entail whilst a group of suits watched over us, everybody was weirded about by it.

Maybe this is what the board has in mind for potential suitors on the big short list.

Freaks

Leeroy1979

If they are going this way it's a hell of a risk, ballsy call...if it works they'll look great but if it doesn't.......he'll hath no fury like arsenal fans scorned. They better be ready to back him in the jan window because he's going to need it

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
If Arteta know how develop young players (Arsenal's strength) and know how to communicate in English, he could be a good bet.

Of course, I would prefer Pochettino, then Allegri and then Rodgers/Nuno Espirito Santo. But for me Arteta could be better than let's say Vieira, eventually Emery too... and could cost less.

Leeroy1979

Im ready for Arteta. Let him surprise us.
I am weirdly curious about this appointment. Both wenger and pep have sounded his potential management skills out and that is a hell of a pair of endorsements. I hoped we could get a track proven manager but as I said weirdly curious about arteta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom