• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Poch ambition.
DyaGF79VYAA9dk7.jpg

GDeep™

League is very weak
Claude Puel saying one of this biggest regrets at Leicester was the language barrier.

Not that we have to worry now, Arteta speaks perfectly English.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I worry about an Arteta type manager with no experience where we are at now. Big team, expected to turn things round. But what if it doesn't happen? How long before he loses the team?

And where will we be by then? 17th? 18th?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The papers are all guessing

I still think this a little bit. When Emery was hired some journos were saying an Arteta announcement was any day.

I think Arteta is most likely but my gut feels a Poch from the top rope stunner is coming.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Any chance on Simeone if the rumours of him going out at Madrid are right? He'd be a good pickup one who I'd take anytime if there are any truth to the rumours.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I wouldn't be opposed to it, not my ideal candidate but he could be worth a shot, could bring in a bit of youth & enthusiasm into the squad, he's quote I read earlier isn't bad & into good football going by that quote & he's got good praise by Guardiola aswell. If it doesn't work however at least we would have given him a shot then it's obvious we have to go for pure experience & a 1st class manager.

zilfy

Board missed a trick.

If they had brought in arteta the day after the leicester game (or even before) the fans would be far more willing to get behind him. But in the few weeks since then the sense of desperation has risen to unprecedented levels, and now we are all looking for the "sure bet." I'm not saying it's wrong to want that, just that theres less patience for experimentation now that the **** has really hit the fan

Tony's nose

Arteta will fail wrong choice, however it won't matter whom we get .
The club is ran appalling so ultimately we are a nearly club now.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

The time to appoint Arteta was 18 months ago. The club has become more of a shambles since and it looks like we need a stronger man to turn it around.

The only name that we have been linked with that inspires me is Poch but I’m pretty sure he’s not coming.

I’m fine with them giving the job to ‘lego hair’ though as I wanted him to get the job last time around.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom