• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Yepp, like those two and Matteo for the future also, but I would probably not be depressed as with Martinelli or Saliba to see them leave.

Overall those 5 would make a good core and hopefully Reiss, JJ, Saka stepping up.

Worried about Willock, pretty ****ty for most of the actual season after his massive pre-season.
Definetely a **** as offensive midfielder, but I saw him as b2b anyways.

Similarly AMN is still interesting, but only as a CM.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Obviously is not a good idea but I would have no issue if we sold our whole squad and just started from fresh.

Agree we should keep about 5 but getting rid of the majority would definitely help installing a new mentality and identity.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Unless we are also selling Lacazette would hate to have Jovic part of the deal. Atleast Auba can play wide fitting in both.

Rather take a flyer on the Brazilian kid.

Keplaz

I'd let him go. I don't like his attitude recently. I think Jovic as part of the deal would be excellent for us.

ScotsGooner89

Heard a rumour it could be 70mill + jovic or 30mill + jovic + dani.c.

If that’s true then it must just be loans of them players, maybe dani permanent and jovic loan.

If it’s 70mill plus jovic on a permanent you definitely snap their hand off and go buy that beast of a centre back we desperately need.

Sell laca in summer as I think they are quite similar and buy an athletic CDM.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Would you take Jovic coming back the other way @jones ?

Surprised Real want to cut him loose after a few months.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Jovic + 70mil? Whoa, that would be glorious even if Jovic doesnt work out for us.

Doubt it though but PEA deffo deserves to be at Madrid. Cant fault him as he has done great for us.

Underhill

Noone is paying ~120m for a 30 year old. We'd do good business getting Jovic and some cash. Jovic and Ceballos would be ~80m worth and might work, and would be a great deal for us building a new team.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
you definitely snap their hand off and go buy that beast of a centre back we desperately need
Stop kidding yourself. We could get Maldini, Puyol and Thuram out of retirement and they would look like amateurs here.
Anyone who comes at Arsenal will take stupid pills and eventually unlearn anything useful about defending.

say yes

forum master baiter
Noone is paying ~120m for a 30 year old. We'd do good business getting Jovic and some cash. Jovic and Ceballos would be ~80m worth and might work, and would be a great deal for us building a new team.
Yeah it’s honestly a no-brainer if they offer us Jovic and cash.

He’s not going to renew here, only has a couple of years left at the top, and is on massive wages. At this point we’ve got to be smarter with our squad: trade for the hot prospect and rebuild around him.

Symbia

Why would Madrid want him when they have benzema, who's a similar age and better? Very different stylistically I guess but doesn't really make sense to spend big for him.
Auba is twice faster and I can say, more lethal. Benzema has better technique but Auba provides a different dimension in his play.

Symbia

Can defo see us in the relegation battle if we hire Arteta and sell Auba in January :lol:
As ugly as this sounds I really will not rule it out.
Watching us play recently makes me wonder why Arsenal is still regarded as a top team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom