• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | December 9, 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Guess the result of the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dbig

Leno
Bellerin Chambers Mustafi Tierney
Torreira Luiz
Pepe Özil Nelson/Saka
Auba/Martinelli

Don't think our players complement each other or suit a possession based game. Some players are mistakes waiting to happen at the back, but I can't see who I can put in who isn't. Hope we can score on quick counters.

elemoo

Yikes... 66% voted for a loss (myself included).... it's so wild how we are only FOUR POINTS from the relegation zone! Then again, looking at the table, 6th and 17th are separated by only 7pts... has there ever been a tighter EPL season in terms of overall standings?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A Declan Rice brace if he's fit. I can't see a win except that Freddie's had a loss and a draw so he's due a win by default. I voted for a West Ham win. I can't see us winning until we get some know how in the dug out.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

We aren't getting even a point here if Freddie ****s up the lineup once again.

Imagine if/when we lose this one. I can't bear the thought.

I advise you to accept the great possibility that a loss is on the cards.

This team has no fight in it, they've raised the white flag long before Emery left.

Coming to terms with it now will soften the blow yet to be delivered by City :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

A Declan Rice brace if he's fit. I can't see a win except that Freddie's had a loss and a draw so he's due a win by default. I voted for a West Ham win. I can't see us winning until we get some know how in the dug out.

The law of averages seems to take a ridiculous swerve where Arsenal is involved :lol:

The only law that applies to Arsenal is the immortal law of Murphy.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
The law of averages seems to take a ridiculous swerve where Arsenal are involved :lol:

The only law that applies to Arsenal is the immortal law of Murphy.
True. It's another loss then although we don't usually lose three in a row. Still, we setting unwanted records this season so who knows.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

True. It's another loss then although we don't usually lose three in a row. Still, we setting unwanted records this season so who knows.

My fear is that, a loss here, will allow the malaise to creep in deeper. It's not inconceivable with our run up till New Year's that we might not win any. City will be out to prove a point against the next team they face, sadly that is us.

Chelsea, though reeling somewhat are miles ahead of us & United played City off the park on their own ground yesterday for a good part of the match. Imagine what'll happen when we provide them the space to run behind us, as they usually do, at the Emirates.

Lest we forget Everton who, unlike us, have actually got a new manager bounce & Bournemouth who're always a tough proposition at their ground. I genuinely can't see where the wins will come from.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
honestly what formation we'll go tomorrow i think Freddie will go the same formation we played at 2nd half with Özil Auba Pepe Laca all start.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Freddie has spoken about experience. Our best midfield performance was Willock Guendouzi and Ceballos. Switch out Ceballos for Pepe and do the same thing.

roz

Fake News Merchant
The winless run ends tomorrow, 2-1.
Haller opens the scoring but we hit back through Pepe and a late Martinelli goal.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
I would like to play with:
Leno
Bellerin Chambers Holding Tierney
Xhaka Guendouzi
PEPE Özil Auba
Laca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom