• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

I dunno, this reminds me of a guy I used to go to school with who was Iraqi, I live in England.

He was in the year below and looked about 35-40, the whole year group went on a trip to Paris and they got delayed something like 12hrs on the way back as the border police just did not believe his passport was real and that he was 13-14 at the time :lol:

Reactions: A_G

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
5th last year? Joke

2nd van Dijk
3rd Ronaldo???
4th Mane
5th Salah
6th Mbappe
7th Alisson
8th Lewandowski
9th Bernardo Silva
10th Mahrez

100% knew this was coming, the Balon D'or should be scrapped and rethought as its a joke/popularity contest.

Same applies for the Fifa team of the year.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
5th last year? Joke

2nd van Dijk
3rd Ronaldo???
4th Mane
5th Salah
6th Mbappe
7th Alisson
8th Lewandowski
9th Bernardo Silva
10th Mahrez

5th last year? Joke

2nd van Dijk
3rd Ronaldo???
4th Mane
5th Salah
6th Mbappe
7th Alisson
8th Lewandowski
9th Bernardo Silva
10th Mahrez

Mahrez 10th :lol: Apparently better than the likes of Gnabry, Suarez, Hazard, Benzema ffs

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Sad scenes man, some people take football way too seriously..

What is actually happening in that video? I don't understand the tag and its kind of hard to tell, the stadium is being evacuated I gather but no one seems in much of a rush, difficult to make out other than crowd trouble which they don't want kids around.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Never let anyone try and convince you that Keane was merely a brute, absolutely world class midfielder.

Latest posts

Top Bottom