• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | December 9, 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Guess the result of the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

malik180

I am sure West Ham supporters will be up for this. London derby etc. Charity FC coming to their stadium with their manager Pellegrini under pressure. They cannot ask for a more spineless team to face right now. If Freddie starts the same bullshit lineup with no real wingers then he can go straight to the bin as far as I am concerned.

Leeroy1979

I am genuinely convinced we win this one! Have no idea why...blind faith? Win this one and liege in the week to give Freddie a nice send off before the new guy comes in.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I am genuinely convinced we win this one! Have no idea why...blind faith? Win this one and liege in the week to give Freddie a nice send off before the new guy comes in.
Before the new guy comes in and gets whacked 756-0 against City, good plan:Celebration:

Leeroy1979

Before the new guy comes in and gets whacked 756-0 against City, good plan:Celebration:
City Chelsea and united games will be free hits for the new manager. We are expecting all three to be a hiding so anything else is a bonus. New guy gets 3 tough games done and dusted in his honeymoon/settling down period. It's a better plan than blundering through until the summer with Freddie at the helm just to see if we've can attract someone then

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Tbf West Ham always do the unexpected, with them coming back to heavy favourites a random 4-0 loss to us wouldn’t be shocking.

Supporting them must be brutal stuff :lol:

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Is that the depth we've sunk to? A point against Norwich is now cause for celebration?

We should be going to grounds like Carrow Road expecting to win, even if we fall short of the objective.
I was pointing out that saying we would be loosing three in a row is factually incorrect.

Lol at that clown @Furious liking other peoples replies to me to try and circumvent me putting him on ignore. Dude really is obsessed with me isn't he? :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

I'm feeling the same way tbh, like we have to win a game eventually right?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Scoring first is important i hope we be more clinical and score early it'll give is bit of confidence back

Steps

How I think we will line up:

X7Ss2AQ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom