• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | December 9, 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Guess the result of the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

First line up I've been happy about all season. His first 2 selections drepressed the **** out of me. Hopefully this goes well.
COYG

Malky

Established Member
Freddie, you beautiful bald bastard! That's the lineup we were all hoping you'd play :Celebration:
First time in ages I'm excited for a game after seeing the lineup.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Can't remember the last lineup where every player was in their actual position. In befor Auba is on the wing though

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Not a Tierney fan?

Figured your focus would be on Torreira.

Farmer bhoy from a bobbins league. Not cut for the PL.

Happy with Torreira. Over the past 18 months, we've had most the most success with that partnership, so let's see.

chessygoal

Freddie is going full counter - attacking mode here. I'd personally prefer to have Laca instead of Martinelli but he deserves a start. Happy to see Luiz benched.

CJJ

Established Member
Looking forward to this game after seeing the lineup. Now the players can't hide behind not being played in their right positions. Go and play for the ****ing badge and make a statement.

FinnGooner

Established Member
At least Freddie is trying something new. This is a good signal for players that now is their chance to win a spot in the starting XI. That said, Xhaka with Torreira means poor cover for the back four which in turn means lots of shots conceded. We’ll need Leno to be at his best if we want to win

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
of course Rafa can't get back you wonder how much money they paying him in China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom