• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | December 9, 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Guess the result of the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Arsène was such a good attacking coach. Players were always on the way, arriving at the right time, making runs. This is ****.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I miss Wenger so much. Club has just died after him. I knew it would happen but ffs I’m lost here.

giphy.gif

Why is Pepe trying to dribble at the mid line? Nobody cares you can dribble there you idiot. Stop trying to be fancy at every opportunity and keep it simple sometimes.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Sokratis on the wrong side of the defense is asking for trouble btw.

Bradpiff

Arsène was such a good attacking coach. Players were always on the way, arriving at the right time, making runs. This is ****.

He is gone and not coming back, plus I dunno what you were watching but his last 7 years we were dreadful

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I like the patient build up tbh.. nice to see us keeping possession.

clearly low on confidence though

Reactions: roz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season
Top Bottom