• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | December 9, 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Guess the result of the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Two immobile midfields in Xhaka and Torreira, and a midfielder who shies away from contact in Özil. Jesus ****ing Christ.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Our pace

giphy.gif

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Our progression of the ball out the back is garbage. Chambers and Sokratis do not have enough quality to pass through the lines, and combine that with lack of movement off the ball.

There's more to this team, and we need to see it soon.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Our progression of the ball out the back is garbage. Chambers and Sokratis do not have enough quality to pass through the lines, and combine that with lack of movement off the ball.

There's more to this team, and we need to see it soon.
The midfielders aren't helping them.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Look at Martinelli chasing back and challenging for the ball while Pepe gives up. Give me three of him up front ffs

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Any chance Smith-Rowe will get an opportunity as a #10 or is he viewed more as a winger?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Have to wonder if we will have to buy a RB. Bellerin seems to have lost a yard or two of pace. AMN seems to not be the solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom