• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | December 9, 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Guess the result of the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
How is a footballer going of inured with dislocated shoulder? Thats on par with going off from a nose bleed the ****ing tart!

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
I'm no medical expert but if that's a dislocated shoulder I've seen that become a recurring issue for many players one it goes once.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So far, target 1 achieved, few shots on our goal from open play.

Just need to get onto target 2, get the ball forward quicker.

clovis

Tierney is another below average crock. Just because he is a Scottish LB we thought we were getting the next Robertson.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Now I'm hoping Kolasinac doesn't get hurt. Wasn't even supposed to be on the bench, now he's coming straight on without a warm up. Dangerous.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
More injuries. Great.

It was so un arsenal to have nearly every one fit. Watch us now be decimated by injuries. Just before the hectic Christmas fixture are starting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom