• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | December 9, 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Guess the result of the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Think everyone bar Özil has been ok, we can do this. Take off the sickly one and we can get something

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Who do we even out on for Özil? Willock won’t do it. Maybe guendouzi. Could ESR do it? We need creativity in the middle

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
I'd take Özil off for lacazette, and play lacazette in Özils #10 role atleast he will hold the ball up, I think that role would work for lacazette...

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
We deserve relegation tbh, crap team crap club even our stadium is sh!t. I wish it was the early 2000s again before Roman came and ruined it all.

Nothing to see here, this job is too big for Freddie unfortunately.

We need a proper manager in NOW, long wishlist BS needs to end. Pay the cash and get on with it.

Don't think it will get much better than this. Our last two transfers window really outdone us but nobody want to admit it.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Not just our games, that was legit one of the worst halves I've seen all season. Absolute dross. F**king West Ham and we haven't even had a single shot on goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom