• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | December 9, 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Guess the result of the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodEbening

To Everyone Except Arteta
Hopefully this will make the board think twice about hiring rookie ex-players. No more risks ffs How long have we been "rebuilding for the future" ffs

OSBK

Established Member
Auba cf- no headers won, 0 shots.
Auba drifting in from the wing- 1 shot and 1 cross from which we shouldve scored.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
And this was a lineup that people actually wanted to see aswell.
I certainly didn’t mind the front 3. It’s probably the best we’ve got. Pepe is trying. Martinelli is tracking back and looking for opportunities. Auba has gotten zero service and Özil is just running around and neither pulling strings or contributing to our defence. Very little fight there.

OSBK

Established Member
Still remnants of Emery here with back passing nonsense when we are in advanced positions. As if its going to draw out the opposition.

These players are not moving out of their compact shape, we need to play through them FFS.

I saw a freddie interview and he said he has taken bits from emery and used them.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Although we're one goal down, I think our gameplay has been a little bit positive than what it used to be this season.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
**** off with these **** 4-2-3-1, drop Özil, Guendouzi in and change for a 4-3-3 so much balanced it helps the defense and the attack.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Absolute pile of ****. Have we had a shot at goal let alone on target? Well at least this shows how difficult a manager's job is. You always hear the 'put anyone in charge, it can't get worse'. It always can and usually it does.

CJJ

Established Member
What exactly is Özils purpose right now, he's just taking up space at the moment...
His purpose is to be the player everybody thinks they need when they haven't seen him for a while, then he shows up and reminds everyone how little work he does and then they want him out again.
Rinse repeat.
He's doing a brilliant job at it.

chessygoal

And this was a lineup that people actually wanted to see aswell.
I don't see how people can see that lineup and expect us to create anything outside of fast counter-attack.
It's an unpopular opinion, but I don't like seeing Auba as our CF, he provides absolutely nothing in build-up play. I'm fine WITH Auba on a wing and Laca as CF.

Reactions: roz

ASIF

We had a run of 9 games all beatable teams before we faced man city and I was wondering if we can win 7 of those but we havnt won a game in 10 now.Everytime I watch us play now I lose the will to watch football anymore.

clovis

City are going to to pound us raw. They are baying for blood and the bald ****er has been on the edge for weeks.

I fully expected them to produce their best performance of the season... 4-0 or 5-0 incoming..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom