• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | December 9, 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Guess the result of the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
9mins, 3 goals scored.
Might just be getting ecstatic at finally watching my team win a football game, but I think that this squad will surprise a lot of people next season if we get the right manager in.
a lot can change in 9 minutes. Love it.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We were losing until I turned on the tv. So happy for Martinelli. I go down stairs and were 2-1 up. I fluck over just before Auba scores. I will do my bit and watch in pieces. I don't want to jinx us :lol:

Pepes blue pill

Wow I just thought we were having a banter between us? I didn't know you really hated me. I will try to work on our relationship better from now on. Do you want me to agree on everything I post on here like yousif? Would that make you feel better?

Of course gooner trump wants you to agree with everything he says, dont piss him off or iceland will likely get bombed

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Xhaka, AMN, Mustafi, Sokratis, Luiz all seem immensely thick on the pitch. Wenger used to put a lot of weight in to the ability to think and think quickly. Stats based recruitment has failed us so hard.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
You as an Arsenal fan should support one of our captains when he has a good game and is involved in a win. But you won‘t because that would mean admitting you were wrong in the first place. Just like you were wrong about Emery.

You better start supporting soon because Ljungberg is going to stick with THIS team.

One or two touches aside he’s been poor. Can’t you see that? What in the name of Christ wrong with you?

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
I'm no medical practitioner but the amount of time they take to check head injuries seems way too short given all the concussion talk around sport.

Might just be getting ecstatic at finally watching my team win a football game, but I think that this squad will surprise a lot of people next season if we get the right manager in.

We need 5-7 top signings I think plus hoping for major development in our top talents in next 6 months! Buts its doable!

roz

Fake News Merchant
So happy for the players. Nothing more then west ham deserve for trying to take our players out. Taxi for Cresswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom