• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | December 9, 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Guess the result of the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
It's positive that the only goal we conceded was a scramble after a set piece. Still work to be done but a step in the right direction, it's nice to be dominating possession again.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Okay done with the euphoria, now onto the serious reaction
West Ham are crap, let's get that out of the way first.
People like Xhaka,AMN are not good enough. Kola was good tonight but should've closed down the cross for their goal. Bellerin & Tierney are gonna be sorely missed.
We were pathetic in the first half. Martinelli is the real deal we all know that. The moment we scored the match was decided. We got our mojo back & finished the game off.
This was good for the confidence but we need to be better & need better players for certain positions.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
All I can say is relief. What a relief. Not good. Not pretty but 3 points is 3 points and getting that win and abit of confidence is needed. If only the next league game wasnt against Peps wounded city.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
All it took for us to grab our first win, is for both of our fullbacks that we have been longing to start together, to drop out of the squad.

The Irony is strong.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
All I can say is relief. What a relief. Not good. Not pretty but 3 points is 3 points and getting that win and abit of confidence is needed. If only the next league game wasnt against Peps wounded city.

Aevi

Hale End FC
The problem with Lacazette is that we suffer when he and Auba play together. We just haven't found a system to make it work. Not sure Lacazette is actually that much of a problem as an individual though.

That being said, I haven't paid much attention to our recent games.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Think Hector injury not seriously and let's hope nothing broken for Tierney

I lip read (I think it was right) but Tierney said to Freddie it's a pulled muscle. Doesnt seem broken or anything but a pulled muscle in the shoulder is sore and can take a few weeks.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
People saying its only west ham need to get the **** out here man. If you’re not happy that we won for the first time in months then I pity your poor, wretched soul.

Enjoy the win, happy for the team, delighted for Freddie.

We have the first 300mil player in our team. Get in.

Seriously can't understand people who only focus on the negatives all the time.. Some enjoy misery I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom