• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | December 9, 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Guess the result of the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vantastico

I probably don't deserve the 'active member' tag but I just want to chime in and say: I'm happy we did well today. Performances like these give me hope that everything will turn out alright in the end. We might not have the best team, but boy do I love this football club. Yes, even Granit Xhaka. Especially Martinelli. But even Ainsley Maitland Niles. Let's go Gunners!

GunnerUK

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
People may say its westham they are in poor form too but don't forget how bad our away form too

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I think we would be in safe hands with martinelli up front if Aubameyang was to leave, what we really need is a ball carrying midfielder similar to a cazorla, I was hoping ESR could take that position but hes injured more than not.
ESRs been fit for ages tbf.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
Feel really good. A win. Something we haven't felt for a while. One thing I noticed is that we were playing Chambers and Sokratis, two no-nonsense style centre-backs. They may not be world class, but they did the basics well, and we only conceded a lucky deflection goal.

And low and behold, who would have thought, that starting a dynamic trio attack of Pepe, Martinelli and Aubameyang would work out well? It's really annoying that it took this long for us to start them together. All three can score goals, all three have end product! Like Liverpool's attack. We gotta keep this going forward, no more noncing around with winger Özil/Auba experimenting.

zilfy

Hoping a win doesn't encourage Raul to "wait and see" how Freddie does.

It's not likely that first half of mediocrity will be the last we will see of that level of football

Leeroy1979

Some of our passing was abysmal.
Man I've just scrolled through the posts...you really are not a happy bunny are you? We have just won...yes West Ham are ****, no we didn't look like world beaters and yes Man City will probably gubthump us but lighten up a little lol

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

For all the talk of Torreira needing to play as the holder, ironically it was him getting between the lines which led to the equaliser which was the catalyst for that excellent spell where we showed our class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom