• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | December 9, 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Guess the result of the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEconomist

Established Member
If you can't enjoy our first win in 2 months maybe you need to think about whether you need a break from football

Also, I think we give managers a hard time for not making substitutions quickly enough so fair play to Freddie for having faith in what he had. It came good in the end and he didn't ruin it by making ineffective subs to ruin our game

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Bloody hell, voice of reason when we lose, Ebenezer when we win
Bollocks. i am delighted, delighted. It was just a general musing and something that was pissing me off even when we were in control. Can't do some of the things we did and get away with very often.

Keplaz

We just needed to win. Played well within ourselves until the goal, then suddenly they looked free. Martinelli is going to be some player.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Felt like one of those cheesy Hollywood movies. A team coming back from the absolute dead to turn it around and win

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
For all the talk of Torreira needing to play as the holder, ironically it was him getting between the lines which led to the equaliser which was the catalyst for that excellent spell where we showed our class.

He moved into that position from deep though. The way he was flung about in a free role by Emery was abhorrent

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Man I've just scrolled through the posts...you really are not a happy bunny are you? We have just won...yes West Ham are ****, no we didn't look like world beaters and yes Man City will probably gubthump us but lighten up a little lol
Like i mentioned to the last bloke, i am over the moon. It was just a general point. Some of our passes were given away 20 yards from our own goal.

tenor.gif

Done with that part in my life! It was a wild ride but now I want to have children and have more normal life!

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Man I've just scrolled through the posts...you really are not a happy bunny are you? We have just won...yes West Ham are ****, no we didn't look like world beaters and yes Man City will probably gubthump us but lighten up a little lol

He’s right though. It doesn’t have to be all or nothing...

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He moved into that position from deep though. The way he was flung about in a free role by Emery was abhorrent

Yeah I completely agree with that. I just don't think he should be limited to just sitting in front of our defence either. The balance is playing how he did in the second half today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom