• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm sorry but unless we can get Poch I'd stick with Freddie until someone who's actually a top class coach becomes available. It'd be stupid to go with someone like Marcelino. It'd also be quite bizarre to swap Freddie for someone with less managerial experience in Arteta. We cannot hire a coach for the sake of it. It could do more harm than good and set us back even further.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Aren't SER more reliable than COPE?

Doesn't matter anyway really, Ornstein hasn't mentioned Marcelino once.

say yes

forum master baiter
Not sure Jovic is that much better than Lacazette tbh.

Doesn't have any outstanding physical attributes, which is essential in the PL.
Nah I’m huge on Jovic, think he’s the next elite CF. If Real are considering shifting him then we should be all over that.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think Raul is using the tactic of having us all think we're ****ed with Marcelino and then when Arteta is announced we act like we've actualy got Pep.
Nah I think it has legs. Everton are looking elsewhere and Marcelino is in London. Now these Spanish reports confirm it too.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Wasn't impressed with Marcelino's Valencia, but few coaches in Spain speak of him like he is some kind of a man to look up to. But, I love his love for the proper 442.
Don't think we were in for him, Everton all day

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
West Ham are going to be looking for a new manager any day soon too

there seems to be enough vacancies for everyone

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Everton are hiring Vitor Perriera it's look close after today report they already happy with his interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom