• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScotsGooner89

Or no release clause...

Works so hard all the time, can win headers vs strong defenders and he’s only 18. Even when the game was won and our midfield was happy to play keep ball he was making darting runs until the last minute. Him and Pepe have to start every game I’d say.

Gunner-Union

We know he has great pace and 1 v1 ability but he has such maturity and just ghosts into space and reads a defense so well and is a very composed finisher. Also works his socks off constantly sprinting back and harassing the hammers. Excellent player and lets hope the next manager can nurture these youngsters and rest them when needed

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Also works his socks off constantly sprinting back and harassing...

He does it on an insane intensity too. Constantly in full sprint mode. Which i hope when he is more established as a starter he will learn to use a bit more efficiently. I know he has to help out defending his side. Sometimes he uses so much energy chasing guys 60 or 70 yards. Imagine he saves that and uses it more in the final third? He will absolutely destroy some defences.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
He does it on an insane intensity too. Constantly in full sprint mode. Which i hope when he is more established as a starter he will learn to use a bit more efficiently. I know he has to help out defending his side. Sometimes he uses so much energy chasing guys 60 or 70 yards. Imagine he saves that and uses it more in the final third? He will absolutely destroy some defences.

He could use his energy on the last third of the field, but it wouldn't be at Arsenal. Arsenal doesn't have an dominant midfield and can't control enough to dominate matches in order to free their attackers as possible, and Martinelli (or Pepe) is no established name for just waiting for the ball as Mesut Özil is doing now for example.

He will have to won the position putting his ass to work and giving results (if possible goals) all matches.

Last edited:

Deki

I'm a fan of Laca, but I cannot deny Martinelli deserves to start ahead of him at the moment.

Kid is a monster. Kind of player if Arsenal ever get back into an attacking rhythm, can kill a team in 20mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom