• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: 2019/2020 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

zilfy

Can we at least see what he looks like at CM please? even in a ****ty cup game.

All our central midfielders (though all are more talented than AMN) are absolute slugs! It would be nice to see someone with some pace in that position for a change. His D ain't half bad either

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Is he injured?
Also, is Ainsley a popular name? Very peculiar sounding for me but I'm not judging, just different is all.

nick gould

Come back Ainsley. All have been forgiven and forgotten. At this rate I am going to avoid criticising any of our players. Maybe AMN would have been good in a solid team. Bellerin doesn't look that much better either and has lost a lot of pace.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Our best RB at the moment, not that it says much. But at least he`s quick and reasonably athletic and comfortable on the ball, even though his passing and decision making can be awful at times.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wish he gets his head down, and works on being a right back...don’t trust Bellerín after the injuries anymore, and Niles has all the attributes to play there for years...just needs to sort his head out.

ScotsGooner89

Feel he could make RB his own if he just had the maturity to realise his own short comings. Don’t want to see chambers at RB after his display at CB today so AMN is gonna get a run at RB. Hope he gives it his all to try displace bellerin for the long term as that position in first 11 is definitely up for grabs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Never expected him to preform well but credit to him he done well considering he didn't play league game since Aston Villa where he got sent off.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I gotta be honest I felt like he was thrown under the bus after the Villa game and he didn't deserve that at all. He's been playing out of position for years and has done remarkably well all things considered and had another good game today. I feel he has the right attributes to be a pretty good RB if he can just put his midfield ambitions to the side. Love the lad, he's proper Arsenal.

Deki

One decent game and hes back to being a good option? Lol.

Hes failed to merit a starting place from the numerous opportunities hes had and has looked disinterested and lazy in many of them. A 6/10 today aint fixing that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
One decent game and hes back to being a good option? Lol.

Hes failed to merit a starting place from the numerous opportunities hes had and has looked disinterested and lazy in many of them. A 6/10 today aint fixing that.
the problem we have no other option with likely Hector going to be out for 2-3 weeks and Hector look out of his depth need more 6/10 performance from Niles until Hector back good.

Kysus

By far our best RB atm
We need players with his calmness and ability to play it out from the back. With his pace also class 1vs1.
Really freed Pepe today.

Will become class under Arteta.

zilfy

I really liked the interplay between him and Pepe today.

I think for Pepe to have an impact it is vital he has someone else down that flank that the oppo has someone to worry about. Chambers is no threat and Bellerin not ready yet

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I have been critical of him, but today he played quite okay. More improvement is needed, but today wasn't bad by any stretch.

Gooner_girl14

By far our best RB atm
We need players with his calmness and ability to play it out from the back. With his pace also class 1vs1.
Really freed Pepe today.

Will become class under Arteta.

Agree especially with the Pepe part. Our squad is sorely lacking any balance and chemistry between players, I think Pepe and AMN have shown some in the limited time they’ve played together. Have to stick with this lineup for now I think.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I dunno, he was average at best.
And I don't like his attitude - you see Martinelli running back at full speed to make a tackle in the 90th minute, and then you watch AMN strolling back to our half for 30 seconds after losing the ball in the West Ham box in the first half.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I still think he is highly underrated. Drove forward well and looks to play between the lines alot. I would still like him to play the right of a midfield three, with Torreira holding and Guendouzi on the left.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I dunno, he was average at best.
And I don't like his attitude - you see Martinelli running back at full speed to make a tackle in the 90th minute, and then you watch AMN strolling back to our half for 30 seconds after losing the ball in the West Ham box in the first half.
All our players should take a look at Martinelli. The only player who gave a damn in the first half. He has everything to be one of the world's best. Madrid will come calling and we better make sure to have our **** together before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom