• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Disgusting player. Kept yelling at Chambers despite constantly giving the ball away. The sooner we boot him out of our midfield and get someone half decent the better

So what if he yells at Chambers. He is a senior player and has the right to do so. When I see some worthless juniors screaming at Leno I want to break my laptop.

Erlis

It is not Xhaka's fault that West Ham player wanted ball more.. sokratis or whoever shouldve sped up his feet. Xhaka s pass was a master pass.

Erlis

The irony being at he has simply proved you to be a fool.

I was always proved to be right on this forum and not only for Xhaka. Wenger, Emery, and some of the players. The fools have been exposed esp. when Emery is in question.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I was always proved to be right on this forum and not only for Xhaka..
The only thing that has been proved is that you are a racist poster who can not be objective at all when it comes to Xhaka. Even if Xhaka comitted a genocide worse than the holocaust you'd be there in support of him. In fact, I'd venture so far as to say it would only embolden your blind love for him.

DasBootist

He is the best midfielder at Arsenal and not only. If he is not made for Pl or any league who is then?

Repeating yourselves like parrots though he's been proving you wrong each time.
Dude, try to be as objective as possible so others might take you srsly

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
He is the best midfielder at Arsenal and not only. If he is not made for Pl or any league who is then?

Repeating yourselves like parrots though he's been proving you wrong each time.
Reading this post may well indicate that we won a game of football last night with Xhaka sighted within the vicinity of the large green bit. Get excited all you want, if he’s true to his word, which would be surprising and great in equal measure, he’ll get the **** out of here in January if Stoke can stump up the cash.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
The only thing that has been proved is that you are a racist poster who can not be objective at all when it comes to Xhaka. Even if Xhaka comitted a genocide worse than the holocaust you'd be there in support of him. In fact, I'd venture so far as to say it would only embolden your blind love for him.
Don't say stuff like that. I once got banned alongside him for calling him that while I was the one he was doing that stuff against.:rofl:
He's got mod friends sadly

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Looking back, before our 10 minute super blitz that killed West Ham, I can’t believe Xhaka didn’t make us concede a 2nd goal...he seemed as desperate for a West Ham goal as Alan Smith, in that second half :lol:

Good player, just not suited to England.
As desperate as Alan Smith? This is not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom