• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Plays in every game now for Atletico, why would he still want to move?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Plays in every game now for Atletico, why would he still want to move?
Remember watching an interview last year... he is a big fan of the PL + grew up loving Yaya & Essien. Think he will play over here at somepoint.

billyf

From scale 1 to 10 this makes -50 sense.
Why on earth would a player leave Atl.M. to join Arsenal?

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Could really do with such a dynamic presence in midfield. Think he would pair really well with Torreira as he compliments Torreira's weaknesses very well. Calm head and good passing range as well.

Him replacing Xhaka in midfield would be night and day, but I doubt it will happen.

DasBootist

Could really do with such a dynamic presence in midfield. Think he would pair really well with Torreira as he compliments Torreira's weaknesses very well. Calm head and good passing range as well.

Him replacing Xhaka in midfield would be night and day, but I doubt it will happen.
Guendouzi will displace Xhaka soon. Don't worry

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Guendouzi will displace Xhaka soon. Don't worry
Despite his mentality, I'm not sold on Guendouzi being our first choice at the moment. He leaves us defensively vulnerable, still needs to work on his positioning and is pushed off the ball too easily.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Just think of all the puns we could make with him in the team
Or the memes, like "Partey on his first day of training:"
26ekzy.jpg

HBL

Established Member
Should've agreed with Don Emery on this one, I mean it probably wouldn't have made a difference to the utter capitulation we've seen but at least we'd have a mid to get excited about under a proper manager.

Malky

Established Member
He'd be an unreal signing. Xhaka getting binned off to Italy and replaced with Partey improves our midfield massively.
Unfortunately I can't see it happening.

Arson Finger

If we got him I would blast every Andrew WK song.
"Party Hard," "It's Time to Party," "Party Mindset" "The Party Never Dies," "Big Party," "The Party God," "Long Live the Party," "Party Til You Puke," and more.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I remember in the summer that we could attract players like Koulibailly, Partey, Sane and Dembele. I was impressed we could convince Tierney and Pepe that we were going places. No human of sane mind is leaving Atletico to come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom