• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joestlaachmkr

Seems highly unlikely that Tuchel would have been hired for Arsenal last year when Sven Mislintat was here considering the falling out they had at Dortmund when he banned Sven from the training ground and they basically didn't speak for a long time.

Personally, I think Tuchel could be a nightmare. He's never been able to get along with others. He fell out with the front office types at Mainz as well as Dortmund. Apparently he has an abrasive personality. He knows the game and has some innovative thoughts, but I don't think he's worth the aggravation.
Mislintat and Tuchel had reportedly put the feud behind them at the time, and Mislintat wanted Tuchel to succeed Wenger.

Tuchel is a tactical master but man management are not this strongest side, but he is exactly the type of manager we need. Tuchel would fire up the training ground and he is more likely to give his players a hairdryer instead of a hug.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
We done this with Emery no? Experienced manager with a good CV who was supposed to provide a smooth transition.

Think we need a top coach more than anything, not sure Carlo is that anymore.

This is Carlo Ancelotti, not Unai Emery. While Emery is a very good manager, Carlo is one of the greatest managers in history. It's like comparing Jamie Vardy to Thierry Henry. It's just a different class.

Also, a lot of Emery's problem was probably his inability to communicate because he has not grasped the English language. This is not a problem for Ancelotti.

GDeep™

League is very weak
This is Carlo Ancelotti, not Unai Emery. While Emery is a very good manager, Carlo is one of the greatest managers in history. It's like comparing Jamie Vardy to Thierry Henry. It's just a different class.

Also, a lot of Emery's problem was probably his inability to communicate because he has not grasped the English language. This is not a problem for Ancelotti.
Would say his peak was Juventus and Milan. We are not talking about that Carlo anymore.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Ancelotti is done for me, and he falls in the boat of one of those who needs the best players (like Pep and Mourinho). He wont fix the problems here - couldn't do it when it got bad at Chelsea those years ago.

GoodEbening

To Everyone Except Arteta
How far have we sunken that we have to grovel to a complete scrub who isn't even the Assistant Manager at City to farm his rookie experience at our club. **** this bullshit. I'm so done. This club is going rock bottom because of the lame mentality of our board and some daft fans.

GDeep™

League is very weak
How far have we sunken that we have to grovel to a complete scrub who isn't even the Assistant Manager at City to farm his rookie experience at our club. **** this bullshit. I'm so done. This club is going rock bottom because of the lame mentality of our board and some daft fans.
What was your view on Wenger?

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Ancelotti is very simple manager.
Very simple.
Might work, but I am all against him cause I want someone who is much more hungry.

It might work, as I said about Allegri, to bring him in for 2 years tops, to change this team a bit, as he is good at getting his team balanced. Concentrate on tactics, which in his case is quiet simple, and lwt Freddie be players guy.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Ancelotti? Eh, no thanks.
We sacked Wenger because the fanbase thought he was old and past his best, so we could hire Ancelotti who's old and past his best?
indeed - I doubt we'd get 22 years out of him - and I can't see him dashing up and down the touchline:lol:

ScotsGooner89

Pretty sure someone gets appointed after the city game as it’s the first time since the sacking that we have a week to bed a new coach in.

Also increases the chances of it possibly being arteta as no way pep lets him leave and then manage against the side he’s just finished coaching the same week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom