• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeroy1979

We are talking as if ancelotti has been appointed. How sure are we that this is happening? How reliable are the sources, etc?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What is the reason for all this jerk off to Arteta?

images

Reactions: roz

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
OnlyOne & Gdeep - Carlo Ancelotti
Rich1990 - Rafa Benitez
GoonerJay24 - Eddie Howe
Garrincha - Paulo Sousa
AmericanGooner & Sapient Hawk - Patrick Viera
Leeroy1979 - Mikel Arteta
Slartibartfast - Lee Johnson
Sanchez11Ghost – Maurico Pochettino

What is this sorcery? Why not just use the poll? :lol:

@American_Gooner, new poll needed. Chop it down to 4-5 managers, with one vote per poster.

Preacher

Always Crying
I believe that Pochettino rejected us. Arteta did the same. Club will turn to Ancelotti if he will become available in the coming days. Vieira or Freddie are back-up plans.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I'd also make the observation that this appointment (doesn't matter who - Ancelotti, Arteta, or someone else) is another step away from the Wenger era, which we need to take. Hopefully our steps are more successful than Man Utd and SAF...

This is true. Nobody loves Arsène Wenger more than I, but the club needs to look forward and not back. One advantage that the new manager will have is that they no longer have to be the guy who follows a legend. That's always difficult.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
What is this sorcery? Why not just use the poll? :lol:

@American_Gooner, new poll needed. Chop it down to 4-5 managers, with one vote per poster.

I think this is supposed to be a guess the manager thing, not a poll of who we want. Seems like something was said about a prize.

I'll win it, of course, when Arsenal appoints Lee Johnson out of nowhere. Ticks all the boxes: Young, English, tactically flexible and has ties to the club as he began his youth career at Arsenal. :D

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Since -- somewhat inexplicably -- Lee Johnson isn't on the list, I went with Carlo. The others don't really have the experience and would be gambles based on their status with the club.

lee-johnson-bristol-city-ipswich_3415402.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom