• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Then **** him? He is a bum, with only the biggest clown in the game like Gazidis, Raul and Ashley interested in his service so far. Imagine getting the run around by the iPad merchant :lol:
Maybe waiting after city game?

Ewarwoowar

Don't think Arteta is the kind to desert a sinking ship, will probably only take the plunge if Pep is thoroughly on board with it.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
We must play them again in Jan or Feb when the fixtures flip.

Hopefully its a better name. Seems odd he is the one out on his own as #1. Bit shambolic if the case.

Tumblin'Dice

Hates Reddit
Arsenal will hire the cheapest and least demanding manager available.

My expectations are well and truly in check.

I would be stunned if we hired anyone with any real quality. Surprise me, please.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I would be stunned if we hired anyone with any real quality. Surprise me, please.

Shut the front door absolutely nothing suggests this.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Emery wasn't cheap he earned 5m. Wenger was 8m a year.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Yep. However, if Potch goes to PSG then Tuchel will be available.

Definitely no need for the board to rush this.

Pochettino would be my first choice of all. But I'd be very uneasy about Tuchel. He can't get along with others. His relationship with his bosses at Mainz became toxic. We all know what happened between Tuchel and Mislintat at Dortmund, where he also rubbed others the wrong way. At PSG, his relationship with Antero Henrique became strained very quickly. At least now he's feuding with Mbappe instead of Leonardo. But give it time. He has many strengths to recommend him, but he's a misfit with an apparently brash personality and doesn't play well with others.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Poch not shutting us down yet is a bigger tease than Tinder girls writing 'choke me daddy' and then not replying

Kav

Established Member
Ancellotti In!

Some of you bums can go into hiding and ornstein hasn't been right or ITK since the new board came in. In fact most of his sources were terminated in May.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

some more hope for the Poch advocates

Fantasy stuff. He's not coming to a club that is declining at a more rapid pace than Netflix' subscribers.

Especially not one with a board so clueless in the fundamental field of management & who will second guess his every decision/idea.

He's waiting for "Disneyland Woody" to come calling.

Last edited:

Tumblin'Dice

Hates Reddit
Emery wasn't cheap he earned 5m. Wenger was 8m a year.

Emery was a relatively cheap manager who the board knew wouldn't be demanding.

I'd expect 5m to be the baseline for anyone sitting in the Arsenal dugout.

His whole pitch was about the magic he could work on the current players.He wasn't ever going to kick up a fuss due to funding or specific player acquisitions.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Fantasy stuff. He's not coming to a club that is declining at a more rapid pace than Netflix subscribers.

Especially not one with a board so clueless in the fundamental field of management & who will second guess his every decision/idea.

He's waiting for "Disneyland Woody" to come calling.
Outside of PSG, his options are limited. Bayern want Ten Hag and United are sticking with Ole.

If he can join a club with a board that paid Assou-Ekotto and Adebayor £130,000 a week not to play, he can join Arsenal.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Outside of PSG, his options are limited. Bayern want Ten Hag and United are sticking with Ole.

If he can join a club with a board that paid Assou-Ekotto and Adebayor £130,000 a week not to play, he can join Arsenal.

If he does come here, his first task is to permanently rid us of the following mistakes :

1. Xhaka
2. Kolasinac
3. Mustafi
4. El-Neny
5. Mkhitaryan
6. Sokratis

We can worry about their replacements after they're disposed of.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom