• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Practically all managers have "failed" at some point in their carreers, Howe has gained a lot experience since his time with Burnley.

Basically any manager who has ever had a bad season or lost a big game they shouldn't have lost or who has managed for a long time but not at one of the biggest clubs in the world or who has managed one of the biggest clubs in the world but were sacked during a slump or who is too old or too ugly is automatically disqualified.

This is what makes Arteta the perfect candidate for some Arsenal fans. None of those disqualifiers apply to him. He is whatever one projects him to be.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Basically any manager who has ever had a bad season or lost a big game they shouldn't have lost or who has managed for a long time but not at one of the biggest clubs in the world or who has managed one of the biggest clubs in the world but were sacked during a slump or who is too old or too ugly is automatically disqualified.

This is what makes Arteta the perfect candidate for some Arsenal fans. None of those disqualifiers apply to him. He is whatever one projects him to be.
Why you keep banging on about Arteta when all this forum has voted for a man who has just been sacked from Sp**s?

GDeep™

League is very weak
90% of this forum has voted for a man who has been sacked by our bitter rivals Sp**s, was having a terrible season, lost to Emery and barely won any away game in 2019.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
90% of this forum has voted for a man who has been sacked by our bitter rivals Sp**s, was having a terrible season, lost to Emery and barely won any away game in 2019.

Who also did a tremendous job in a short period of time to take Sp**s back to the big boy table. But don't mention that.

Joestlaachmkr

Klopp got relegated from Bundesliga with Mainz, 3 years later he got the job at Dortmund while Wenger got relegated from Ligue 1 with Nancy. The only manager who i can think of who has not got a club relegated or been sacked in their manager carreer is Pep. Howe would have gotten a job at a top club in Spain, Germany or Italy a long time ago if he had done a similar job with a small club there. I would take Howe over Arteta anyday.

Leeroy1979

Just got in from work....when I left this morning ancelotti seemed nailed on. Now it's dead and a quick poke about online yield so many names!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Sp**s messed up not Poch he will be a club legend here.

Doubt it...we have actual legendary managers who have you know, won trophies, something Poochie doesn’t have in him...If you want someone who gets sacked live on Amazon Prime, he’s your man ;)

Leeroy1979

Klopp got relegated from Bundesliga with Mainz, 3 years later he got the job at Dortmund while Wenger got relegated from Ligue 1 with Nancy. The only manager who i can think of who has not got a club relegated or been sacked in their manager carreer is Pep. Howe would have gotten a job at a top club in Spain, Germany or Italy a long time ago if he had done a similar job with a small club there. I would take Howe over Arteta anyday.
I'm surprised Howe hasn't been linked because I think he's a good manager but his recruitment does worry me as does the way Bournemouth defend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom