• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Standard Liège v Arsenal | December 12, 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanis

LB is a big concern now.. looks like Medley might be playing there, I thought Tolaji Bola is more of a natural LB.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Some cheeky goals from Wright and Merson, from what I think was our first ever match against Standard Liège...

...hoping the boys can get the 4-0 loss we need to go through tonight ;)

DermzAFC

Considering injuries to Bellerin and Tierney, the team I would go for this evening would be:
Martinez
Mustafi Holding Dinos
AMN Guendouzi Willock Saka
ESR Lacazette Nelson

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Is there a list anywhere released of all the players that have travelled & left behind? Usually the list gets revealed on the website but can't find one anywhere unless it hasn't been released yet.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Is there a list anywhere released of all the players that have travelled & left behind? Usually the list gets revealed on the website but can't find one anywhere unless it hasn't been released yet.

It hasn't been released. Before all our previous EL games the club published a list of the travelling squad. Not the case this time.

Ewarwoowar

Really interested to see the line up being as we are in the thick of it, injuries, Man City coming up, we're already advancing next stage, Xmas/New year period just round the corner and this the first time Freddie gets to showcase the talented youth he has had a hand in, probably won't go all out though, got to put some of the bums in the shop window ready for the January sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom