• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
3rd time lucky for Camden?
DbarPNDW0AAzzpx.jpg

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If that report is true I’d like to think the club wouldn’t be dumb enough to wait until the summer for a bloke who could quite easily get offers from better teams at that time.

Tumblin'Dice

Hates Reddit
Poch would be tier 1.

But I would hope Poch has learnt to stop playing down the importance of competing in and winning cups, hope the sacking was an ego checker.

Can't have no trophies and act like trophies don't matter.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Is Arsenal a team that needs intense and exhaustive training or might they benefit from a more relaxed approach? I don't know.

I don’t know either but you would think the former given the make up of the squad, we’ve basically got a team compromising of young players, youth players, players on the way out etc, a team with no style, substance, discipline etc. No leaders in defence, no midfield generals, even our leader in attack is maybe leaving.

It’s not like Chelsea where they had Cech, Terry, Cole, Makelele, Essien, Lampard, Drogba etc. A hands off approach could work when leaders like this can set the tone in the club and training,

GDeep™

League is very weak
If that report is true I’d like to think the club wouldn’t be dumb enough to wait until the summer for a bloke who could quite easily get offers from better teams at that time.
Still it’s worth the risk, no? Waiting till the summer. The upside is better than anything we can muster up now.

If he does move elsewhere then we’re just back to where we are now.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Still it’s worth the risk, no? Waiting till the summer. The upside is better than anything we can muster up now.

If he does move elsewhere then we’re just back to where we are now.

Get it done and push for the Europa.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Potch would be incredibly exciting. Had him on here as my ideal Wenger replacement all the way back to when Sp**s got him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom