• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Standard Liège v Arsenal | December 12, 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Well, it looks like the Tories have it. Corbyn performing like he's been coached by Emery. Brexit confirmed. Hello European Super League.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well, it looks like the Tories have it. Corbyn performing like he's been coached by Emery. Brexit confirmed. Hello European Super League.
Its happened? So that's it i guess I'll never have chance watching Arsenal at Emirates :(

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yep it's a grim night but only to be expected, the right wing have pulled off a great con trick, so people will get what they deserve. We'll be a bit like the US with Trump, having a buffoon in charge. :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Missed the match but good result, top of the group. Freddie, Freddie!!

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Its happened? So that's it i guess I'll never have chance watching Arsenal at Emirates :(
Yeah, that's the end of the dream.
Yep it's a grim night but only to be expected, the right wing have pulled off a great con trick, so people will get what they deserve. We'll be a bit like the US with Trump, having a buffoon in charge. :lol:
I've generally been fascinated at how people constantly vote against their best interests.

Well, Arsenal will survive this and that's what matters to me.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Honestly couldn't be bothered to watch this, I will probably watch highlights later. Just glad we topped the group.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Well, we came from 2 goals behind in 5 minutes so that's good, as we showed some fighting spirit for once. But why why why do we have to start play only when we are behind? I can't accept this anymore.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Freddie's starting line-up is bold. It was a good test for the youngsters like Saka, Mavropanos, Smith Rowe, Willock, Nelson as a group. Fortunately, the team did perform (albeit in patches) and level the scoreline.

The home side seems deliberately under-maintaining their pitch. You can sense that the youngsters could not place good contact on the ball and deliver proper weight on passes. Their body shape were a bit awkward. Combing with Freddie's selection and the nerve, that's why there were some very un-Arsenal passes going way-wide. Martinez was lucky not to concede. The home side could have intercepted his light-brushing pass and scored right in front of him.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
You know it’s full on Christmas party season when you wake up and realise a game you had completely forgotten about took place the night before.

And also, you have tequila poisoning.

And also, there is foundation on your shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom