• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | December 15, 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
They're ropey defensively, unfortunately we're worse.

We seriously need to beef up midfield and play 4-3-3 or 4-4-1-1. If we go into this game with 2 players covering the width of our midfield again, we're ****ed.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
In honour of Santi’s birthday, here’s arguably his best game for us...

Have a great day, you amazing little man!

giphy.gif

MikeVinna

Established Member

remember this? :lol: Ox and RVP went mental

Guaranteed goal if he squares that to RvP. Ridiculous that it even came into his mind to shoot.

If that injury to Pepe is real then we could see a return of the 4-4-2 but I hope not.. I hope Freddie brings in Saka or Nelson instead of Laca. Wouldn’t be too bad to see what either of them can do on the RW in a big game. Assuming Bellerin and Pepe are out I’d like to see this line-up:

Leno

AMN Chambers Sokratis Kolasinac

Torreira Guendouzi

Nelson Özil Martinelli

Aubameyang

Bench: Martinez, Luiz, Mavro, Willock, ESR, Saka, Laca​

Moah

Guaranteed goal if he squares that to RvP. Ridiculous that it even came into his mind to shoot.

If that injury to Pepe is real then we could see a return of the 4-4-2 but I hope not.. I hope Freddie brings in Saka or Nelson instead of Laca. Wouldn’t be too bad to see what either of them can do on the RW in a big game. Assuming Bellerin and Pepe are out I’d like to see this line-up:

Leno

AMN Chambers Sokratis Kolasinac

Torreira Guendouzi

Nelson Özil Martinelli

Aubameyang

Bench: Martinez, Luiz, Mavro, Willock, ESR, Saka, Laca​

How many Nelsons are in our team? Cause you can't possibly be referring to the one who played last night.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Have us losing 1-4 in my predictor. Might be too pessimistic but given how bad we looked for 60 minutes against West Ham and how poor we are defensively.

Have faith though. I am epically poor in predicting results so hopefully this will serve as a reason for the footballing gods to look kindly on our team and allow them to escape with something better.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

giphy.gif
Thanks for posting. He was one hell of a player for us. I for one did not appreciate him enough while he was here. Compared to the poverty we have now in the likes of Xhaka... My god have standards sunk. Look how he turns and dribbles in the tightest of spaces! That is technique of the highest order. The ball looks glued to his feet. Santi, you little devil!

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'd be surprised if we get away with 4 against. We're rank defensively. Must be the worst in years, and that is saying something.

I hope we show some proper character, and not just wave the white flag. This game will probably seperate the chaff from the wheat. I expect Martinelli to show the way in terms of attitude and work rate.

Malky

Established Member
No question City are winning the midfield battle, they'll steamroll through ours. Then we've got a **** defense that now has no Tierney and an attack that'll be missing Pepe. **** this game.

Zen555

giphy.gif
It's hard for me to watch this without thinking how technically superior that team was than what we see now, especially in the midfield. We had our faults, but a completely different class.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
We know we have a veery tough time to get anything out of that game, probably even happy, if we are just not being slaughtered, but Pepe's injury is just soo Arsenal nonetheless.

Had a massive game against West Ham and could've nicked a point for us with another top performance. Now we are just ****ed as we will barely create any pressure ourselves and be on the ropes 90 minutes straight.

Not even feelin commited to my reverse psychology here, it's just looking dire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom