• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizzard

Unforgivable collapse. Still can't believe it.

No collapse at all. Look at this season and the way we were winning last season. With this group of players, we were overachieving and riding our luck for a long period last season. Last 7 games were nothing but a reality check.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sam Allardyce says ‘I would improve Arsenal’s defence tomorrow’

https://talksport.com/football/643572/arsenal-sam-allardyce-crisis-ljungberg/

It's on!

SLD9.gif

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

I hope we really bottom out around 13th in the table tbh. A complete loss on the season, financially hit Kronke. Increase the chances of him selling, or knowing that having the club on auto pilot without wenger to cover your back is going to end in a big financial loss.

We need to be honest. We aren't winning for a while. Our core of older players is leaving and maybe even Torreira. Clear it all out, invest heavy in players under 25 and back our youngsters. Get a new , fresh coach and give him a while. We will be free of european football for a season too, we could make a good run up the table again.

The worst that can happen is , we stay mid table for a few years, the atmosphere gets very toxic combined with the financial failings, Kronke may sell.

But at least with a new youth project going, we can have some excitement again. I'm sick of watching over paid dross make the same mistakes , week in, week out.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope we really bottom out around 13th in the table tbh. A complete loss on the season, financially hit Kronke. Increase the chances of him selling, or knowing that having the club on auto pilot without wenger to cover your back is going to end in a big financial loss.

We need to be honest. We aren't winning for a while. Our core of older players is leaving and maybe even Torreira. Clear it all out, invest heavy in players under 25 and back our youngsters. Get a new , fresh coach and give him a while. We will be free of european football for a season too, we could make a good run up the table again.

The worst that can happen is , we stay mid table for a few years, the atmosphere gets very toxic combined with the financial failings, Kronke may sell.

But at least with a new youth project going, we can have some excitement again. I'm sick of watching over paid dross make the same mistakes , week in, week out.
Kroenke would gladly sell if rich guy comes with right offer

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Poch was never going to happen, just please get Arteta asap, we need fresh ideas and project youth.

Every crisis can also be the start of something beautiful, I believe in a future Saka-Martinelli-Pepe front three backed by ESR.

Think you can go full youth with such talent, we just need a commanding topclass CB that has the required experience next to Saliba and another RB to have a solid back 4, then, we need to go BIG for a DM.

2 majors signings could rejuvenate this club along side a better atmosphere and fresh ideas/setups with someone like Arteta.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Martinelli
Saka ESR Pepe
Topclass-DM Willock/Guen
Tierney Saliba Top-CB New-RB/Bellerin
Leno

That's not too bad in 2 year's time with a good coach. I'd enjoy seeing this develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom