• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
This is just so weird if true and also reeks of last minute, Arteta was at the Emirates for **** sake, why you chasing him back to his house for a chat, I'm assuming Mikel lives in Manchester, if they knew they wanted Mikel before hand why not just have a chat at the Emirates where he was ment to be instead of getting pictured at 1am outside his house?

Did it take the Man City loss or Freddie going public to force them into this? Did they corner Mikel at the Emirates and ask for a chat? The people at this club are so ****ing weird! :lol:

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Bad move not bringing Edu and Raul.

By sending Vinay and Fahmi, two malding man, it gives Mikel and his full head of hair an immediate upper hand in negotiations.

This club is a joke. At least get one of those spray things to make Vinay's combover less jarring.
PMSL :lol:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
This is just so weird if true and also reeks of last minute, Arteta was at the Emirates for **** sake, why you chasing him back to his house for a chat, I'm assuming Mikel lives in Manchester, if they knew they wanted Mikel before hand why not just have a chat at the Emirates where he was ment to be instead of getting pictured at 1am outside his house?

Did it take the Man City loss or Freddie going public to force them into this? Did they corner Mikel at the Emirates and ask for a chat? The people at this club are so ****ing weird! :lol:

Yes a guy we've been courting for over a year now to be the next manager is last minute, what a ridiculous thing to say.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Could we say that there has been absolutely no interview process, Arteta was always number one and out of respect we waited for this game and the board actually know what they are doing?

Or am I dancing with the fairys?

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Could we say that there has been absolutely no interview process, Arteta was always number one and out of respect we waited for this game and the board actually know what they are doing?

I entertained this line of thinking this morning, too.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

This is the only part I would disagree with, I imagine City had no intention of allowing him to leave until after this game (the bluemoon ITK alluded to this).

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

This is the only part I would disagree with, I imagine City had no intention of allowing him to leave until after this game (the bluemoon ITK alluded to this).

Sorry, that's what I meant like we agreed only after the City game we'll talk.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom