• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | Saturday 21st December | KO: 12:30 | BT Sport

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tumblin'Dice

Hates Reddit

can't wait to see my boy in action again

giphy.gif

Thank you for posting this

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would take a draw here if you offered it to me now, don’t trust these players.

nas7232

Leno
Bellerin - chambers - sokratis - kolasinac
------torreria------- Luiz -------
Pepe----laca----martinelli
Aubameyang

We need to stop high press from CMs leaving our ****e CBs exposed. Laca back tracking may prevent a goal or two. Hopefully pepe doesnt give away like 10 dribbles/learns how to through pass for this game

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The year we bought Vermaelen and he looked class. I thought Denilson will make a good DM. And Wenger masterclass putting big Nick at RW to bully Baines.

Turned out a **** season tho.

Wouldn't say ****, maybe disappointing...still finished third, only behind Chelsea and United, who were better than us anyway...finished ahead of 'arry's Sp**s though, and this was the last year we won a Champions League knockout game ffs :lol:

Had some quality young players, played quality football and at least the future looked bright then for us.

Last edited:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
The year we bought Vermaelen and he looked class. I thought Denilson will make a good DM. And Wenger masterclass putting big Nick at RW to bully Baines.

Turned out a **** season tho.

Yeah,Vermalen was really good in first season,got injury later and didn't play in whole 2011.Shame about that season,we were in race until early April,but got too many injuries in later stages and that cost us.Also,Utd and Chelsea beat us in all head to head matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom