• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Ornstein trying to make himself look clued up. Some nōnce lurking in a bush with a camera got the scoop before he did because he was too busy writing a **** story about Man Utd saluting a life long fan to fill column inches. ****ing sellout.

The best part is that The Athletic pretends to be some super exclusive high grade journalism yet they just pluck a bunch of drunk beat writers from failing newspapers and force you to pay more for the content.

Shambolic stuff.

Joestlaachmkr

Nothing wrong with wenger values about how football should be.
Absolutely not. But i think trying to recreate what has been with a philosophy that were successful 15 years ago is not the way to go. Liverpool struggled for several after Kenny Dalglish left, Man United has been a mess ever since SAF retired and we has been a joke ever since Wenger left. Do you think that would have been the case for any of these three giants of English football if they had changed philosophy and come up with new ideas after any of these managers retired? i think not.

Gunner-Union

Arteta if he’s the man needs a big clear out in the summer of quite a few players and a total rebuild and he needs funds and not just from the sale of players. For a number of seasons we have look like a disjointed team with players constantly playing out of position and players that can’t play together and who are simply not good enough or don’t have the athletic ability or physical strength and mental strength for the prem. Big job on Mikel of whoever gets the job and it’s going to take a few season

Leeroy1979

Absolutely not. But i think trying to recreate what has been with a philosophy that were successful 15 years ago is not the way to go. Liverpool struggled for several after Kenny Dalglish left, Man United has been a mess ever since SAF retired and we has been a joke ever since Wenger left. Do you think that would have been the case for any of these three giants of English football if they had changed philosophy and come up with new ideas after any of these managers retired? i think not.
Fair point but the ethos that we entertain should be the accepted vision of all involved going forward. Maybe not recreate but revamp ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom