• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tumblin'Dice

Hates Reddit
Arteta is just a smokescreen for ten Hag, and Don Raul has been orchestrating this coup the entire time, getting all the pieces in place like Littlefinger.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Not having this talk about the season being a write off for him so he can work without pressure.

The one time where there are not any strong teams in Europa and it figures we are a mess. Like Klopp did, he should be expected to do well in that competition. The league is salvageable as well but not realistic for him to turn things around in the middle of the season, just expecting for him to show significant improvement in playing style if not result wise.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Not having this talk about the season being a write off for him so he can work without pressure.

The one time where there are not any strong teams in Europa and it figures we are a mess. Like Klopp did, he should be expected to do well in that competition. The league is salvageable as well but not realistic for him to turn things around in the middle of the season, just expecting for him to show significant improvement in playing style if not result wise.
Yh EL should defo be a target, theres no reason it shouldnt be. The only scary sides are Ajax, Inter and United.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Makes sense to constantly refuse my invitations to Iceland where you could be eating lobster every day to stay home and eat soup. Wtf man?

I've just taken this picture on my phone.

Restaurant-Quality-Lobster-Bisque1.jpg

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Yeah, but i also think most Gooners are tired of seeing entertaining football without results. Wenger became hugely successful because he had a different philosophy and played football in a totally different way than what we had previously done, it`s not like "Wengerball" is part of our DNA.
I'm sorry, but when was the last time you watched? I can't remember the last season when the majority of the games I watched was actually entertaining regardless of the final result.

Must be 3 or 4 seasons ago. I'd do anything for an entertaining season with beautiful football again. Even if we finish fifth without a trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom