• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nick gould

Im really not sure why everyone thinks Arteta is our savior, he has not trained a team yet.
I cannot believe that Everton brought Ancelotti, Sp**s Mou and are putting our fate in inexperienced coaches.
We really do not learn...
The clubs you mentioned a bigger than us now. We have no board not ambition and the expectations are basement level at the moment. Any manager who will bring a hard work ethics we will get behind. He is a former arsenal captain who was a master of tactical fouls.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Im really not sure why everyone thinks Arteta is our savior, he has not trained a team yet.
I cannot believe that Everton brought Ancelotti, Sp**s Mou and are putting our fate in inexperienced coaches.
We really do not learn...
As everybody said we are in long building mode Ancelotti won't be able to do that he never Arteta is 37 he want to prove everyone he is ready. He was not my first choice either but he can prove everybody wrong and with the state we in things can't any worse Arteta will have time to get his ideas to team

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Feel like he's earned himself an interview!
1cf3ecdfb33f978d6b8d9d1a7399ead0.jpg

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Knows the club, knows the league, knows what the type of football the fans expect. This alone can make Arteta a success.

I'd much rather this than a decorated manager with no knowledge of the above.

I mean he's spent the last 3 years studying Arsenal as an opposition at least twice a year so surely counts for something right? :lol:

OneAW!

Why does anyone think that an owner with no ambition would be interested in hiring expensive experienced coaches who would expect the club to show ambition?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I mean he's spent the last 3 years studying Arsenal as an opposition at least twice a year so surely counts for something right? :lol:

Not a lot of studying required, considering the team we have had these last 3 years...

“Just relax Pep...they will beat themselves really”

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Our players would be confused by such interactions. Our current crop lacks intelligence.
I don’t think so, most footballers are pretty undeveloped, most of them are all in on football since a young age. They need good coaching.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Why does anyone think that an owner with no ambition would be interested in hiring expensive experienced coaches who would expect the club to show ambition?

I dont understand why people think that the owner doesn't show ambition because he doesn't throw billions at the problem?

Jurgen Klopp since 2015 -

Net spend - £67M
33 players bought - £394M
31 players sold - £327M

Arsenal since 2015 -

Net spend - £279M
23 players bought - £490M
22 players sold - £211M

Anyone who says we lack ambition because of the owners please expand on your point, because from my point of view the Wenger era just spent money incredibly badly and sold/contract renewed in a shocking manor as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom