• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Freddie Ljungberg

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think a big problem Freddie has is the lack of physicality in midfield. Most of our profiles are not very quick, strong or agile. Torreira has decent ability to change direction and Willock is good physically but that's it. Its hampering the way he likes to play - de Bruyne pointed this out in his post match comments about the forwards not dropping back. I mentioned that he likes to leave his forwards high so they can receive the ball. Difference is he doesn't have a profile like Olayinka at a high level or even a Burton who's very good technically and has that spicy edge that midfielders in the PL need. Our midfield is severely lacking all round. It's a huge problem at first team level.

With that in mind, his decision to include Özil in the team has given him trouble. A flat 3 with a bit of power and mobility would have been slightly better in hindsight but we dont have that midfield and he hasn't really had much chance to coach them proper.

Bang on. Especially this part. In lieu of the right midfield profile, a midfield base of 2 with 4 forwards constantly ahead of the ball means your resistance is ****ed once the first press is beaten.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I have never seen a worse, more disorganised, less combative Arsenal team and watching Freddie giggle with Pep at full-time after that humiliating loss made me gag. Embarrassing....
I missed the game but saw that part on the news, wtf was Freddie doing, we'd just lost 3-0 at home and he's having a laugh & joke with the opposition manager! I feel for Freddie having to hold the fort but not
This is common but it seems like fans get things too close to their hearts :)

Few weeks ago, when Xhaka was sharing a laugh at final whistle with his former team-mates (now at Eintracht), the Arsenal-related social media was "ablaze".

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
tumblr_n0fc5nB5Xy1t95h1uo1_400.gif

Can I like the post without actually fully agreeing ? :lol:

uriazu

This team is not fighting relegation just because we have too good strikers that sometimes win games on their.
We have less intensity than Sunday league football

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
This is common but it seems like fans get things too close to their hearts :)

Few weeks ago, when Xhaka was sharing a laugh at final whistle with his former team-mates (now at Eintracht), the Arsenal-related social media was "ablaze".

Is it common? I don't remember Wenger having banter with anyone after defeat. Freddie has been in the job a few weeks, he knows he wont ever be permanent but at least look and act as pissed off as the fans after defeat rather than having jolly banter with the manager who's just stuffed you!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Good luck Freddie, hope you have coaching career as successful as your playing one.

Delt an absolute bum hand, with a bunch of ****s who don’t even want to play for our shirt...just forget about this stint, and start fresh.

He will be welcome back anytime!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom