• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

So Arteta it is. Hopefully he is the man to take us forward. Like everyone coming in he will have my support keeping it though is a different matter. A huge gamble. Massive. But with big gambles come high rewards. Realistically it's not like we can get much worse than mid table Europa league runs.

LasseD

He's only exciting because his ability as a manager is completely unknown. Give me another reason why you see him as exciting?

Agreed, that is one reason. :lol:

Another is the fact that since there probably no proven manager available for Arsenal we might as well go with the unproven yet highly regarded talent for a long term project.

And if we do, I feel it's imperative that we give him support by hiring a few experienced coaches.

I suppose I'd rather we signed Julian Nagelsmann or Ten Haag.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Agreed, that is one reason. :lol:

Another is the fact that since there probably no proven manager available for Arsenal we might as well go with the unproven yet highly regarded talent for a long term project.

And if we do, I feel it's imperative that we give him support by hiring a few experienced coaches.

I suppose I'd rather we signed Julian Nagelsmann or Ten Haag.
Every great manager was once unknown, unproven and doubted.

We're just taking a shot here, nothing against it. Better than plenty of the B-grade managers available now that will take us nowhere.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Delaying Arteta till after Everton would be a smart move, so I’m expecting his announcement late Friday night.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
They have the right to voice their concerns. Working under a **** coach does no one any good.

If its Arteta that they are hearing, they should rightly be asking questions. He has no experience and they, like everyone in this fan base, dont know what to expect. Is it excitement, indifference or absolute despair? We dont know until he actually comes in.

Happened with Arsène with a whole country asking "Arsène who" and his own players.

They’re not paid to have opinion, everyone, with the exception of perhaps Leno, should be more concerned with their own performances.

They’ve lost their right to raise concerns, suck it up or get out.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Every great manager was once unknown, unproven and doubted.

We're just taking a shot here, nothing against it. Better than plenty of the B-grade managers available now that will take us nowhere.
Thats what I said a few pages back about every manager being a risk for their team once during their career, goes for Klopp & Pep aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom